[3.25] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | MELEE BUFFED]

"
zeroad12x wrote:
"
iKanks wrote:
After following the PoE market for two-handed maces and realizing the terrible state of it, I've figured the only way is to craft one myself. There are various different crafting methods and I've concluded that "the best" and "the cheapest" method for end-game impact force propagator is fractured crafting (this is because low physical tier weight rolls are ridicilously low).

I've composed this new player friendly crafting guide:

1) Buy at least ilvl 83 Impact Force Propagator base weapon
2) Transmute if needed. Alteration + augmentation spam it until you hit T1 hybrid Phys (hybrid because this gives us a possibilty to benchcraft increased physical % damage on it after we're done with step 4)
No other rolls matter - if you've landed only one suffix and nothing else then use augment for a guaranteed prefix (hybrid phys-accuracy is a prefix) - in all other cases use alterations.
This method is much better than mindless alteration spamming and rebuying alternations. The general odds of hitting T1 hybrid phys-accuracy with this method is around 1/1300
3) You've hit T1 hybrid phys+accuracy. Regal the item to make it rare and then exalt slam it so it has 4 affixes in total. We don't care about the added affixes, we're only doing it so we could use fracturing orb.
4) Pray to RNGesus and slam the item with orb of fracturing. Chances of fracturing hybrid phys is 1/4. If it didn't fracture T1 hybrid phys, then repeat the process from step 1).
5) Hybrid phys-accuracy fractured. Congrats, you've basically done it! Because flat phys on Impact Force Propagator is relatively low, it's very important to hit high tier added flat phys prefix on the weapon.
For that we use defeaning essence of contempt. Slam until you get T1 attack speed suffix or at least T4 increased physical damage prefix.
You're more likely to hit attack speed. For us attack speed suffix is the most important roll, the other suffixes that end up on the weapon are simply a bonus.
6) After landing attack speed, you'd ideally want to have a free open prefix so you could benchcraft 100-129% increased physical damage. If you don't have a free prefix, then simply beastcraft remove prefix-add suffix (if possible) or yolo annul (there are other methods available, but I wouldn't recommend them, as the outcomes of slamming are quite stable).
7) Congrats, now go enchant the weapon for 50 war runes for 20-25% phys and enjoy your 950 phys DPS mace with warcry extertion.

The average cost for the craft is about 20 divines, but can also be done in about 5 divines or 40 divines. Cost comes from the fracturing orb slams.

Thanks for this. Crafted one myself too with this guide!

how much did you spend at the end?
First time doing a melee build, I feel like I don't know what is killing me in yellow maps. Any tips? I've only invested a few dozen chaos into a couple items, I think I could get like 1k more hp if I continue doing that. Anything else I should aim for like armor?

https://pobb.in/2WFq6NAncpSD

Struggling a bit as well with some tougher mobs and boss fights.

Any thoughts on upgrades?

https://pobb.in/Y6pLXcuPTBxK
"
zeroad12x wrote:
"
iKanks wrote:
After following the PoE market for two-handed maces and realizing the terrible state of it, I've figured the only way is to craft one myself. There are various different crafting methods and I've concluded that "the best" and "the cheapest" method for end-game impact force propagator is fractured crafting (this is because low physical tier weight rolls are ridicilously low).

I've composed this new player friendly crafting guide:

1) Buy at least ilvl 83 Impact Force Propagator base weapon
2) Transmute if needed. Alteration + augmentation spam it until you hit T1 hybrid Phys (hybrid because this gives us a possibilty to benchcraft increased physical % damage on it after we're done with step 4)
No other rolls matter - if you've landed only one suffix and nothing else then use augment for a guaranteed prefix (hybrid phys-accuracy is a prefix) - in all other cases use alterations.
This method is much better than mindless alteration spamming and rebuying alternations. The general odds of hitting T1 hybrid phys-accuracy with this method is around 1/1300
3) You've hit T1 hybrid phys+accuracy. Regal the item to make it rare and then exalt slam it so it has 4 affixes in total. We don't care about the added affixes, we're only doing it so we could use fracturing orb.
4) Pray to RNGesus and slam the item with orb of fracturing. Chances of fracturing hybrid phys is 1/4. If it didn't fracture T1 hybrid phys, then repeat the process from step 1).
5) Hybrid phys-accuracy fractured. Congrats, you've basically done it! Because flat phys on Impact Force Propagator is relatively low, it's very important to hit high tier added flat phys prefix on the weapon.
For that we use defeaning essence of contempt. Slam until you get T1 attack speed suffix or at least T4 increased physical damage prefix.
You're more likely to hit attack speed. For us attack speed suffix is the most important roll, the other suffixes that end up on the weapon are simply a bonus.
6) After landing attack speed, you'd ideally want to have a free open prefix so you could benchcraft 100-129% increased physical damage. If you don't have a free prefix, then simply beastcraft remove prefix-add suffix (if possible) or yolo annul (there are other methods available, but I wouldn't recommend them, as the outcomes of slamming are quite stable).
7) Congrats, now go enchant the weapon for 50 war runes for 20-25% phys and enjoy your 950 phys DPS mace with warcry extertion.

The average cost for the craft is about 20 divines, but can also be done in about 5 divines or 40 divines. Cost comes from the fracturing orb slams.

Thanks for this. Crafted one myself too with this guide!

Very nice! Yeah, if you have free suffixes available alongside T1 attack speed then multicrafting is a smart move. Good catch!

I played around a bit with my mace and got T3 phys. Tried veiling damage per endurance charge+benchcraft attack speed or veiled attack speed+benchcrafted damage per endurance charge. Dumped about 60 divines on that, I'll try again later.

Btw, phys-ele gain enchant is absolutely bonkers (about 12 divine craft atm). It's 30% DPS increase if you're willing to drop awakened brutality support and be ok with ele dmg reflect (besides it adds cool QoL stuff like chilling hits <- can be specced out of).
I haven't figured out what gem works the best instead of it yet.
GMT (+2:00) Central European Standard Time
Last edited by iKanks on Aug 6, 2024, 4:43:42 PM
"
aFort wrote:
First time doing a melee build, I feel like I don't know what is killing me in yellow maps. Any tips? I've only invested a few dozen chaos into a couple items, I think I could get like 1k more hp if I continue doing that. Anything else I should aim for like armor?

https://pobb.in/2WFq6NAncpSD

couple things, no life on boots and crafted life on ring

amulet is also just a bunch of stats, work in an agate etc with 100+ life and more

get capped chaos res

every jewel should have 7% max life, anything missing it is almost a "bad" jewel slot

gain levels, can path up to scion life wheel

generally 10 str is better then endurance charge duration for the vigour wheel

bases: there are new lvl 78+ and 84+ bases in the game now: you want to have all your items be these new bases (gloves especially are bad) as they have insanely juiced based stats. then you want + armour on them

because we use unwavering for stun immunity, we cannot evade ANYTHING. this means any + evasion (your helm for example) is being wasted. get a high armour base helm (again the new bases like giantslayers) and get res + life + giga flat/% armour

you can in theory go full hybried armour/evasion pieces and also pick up spell suppress, this is how i would do ubers etc but then you need to drop unwavering stance, OR pickup iron reflexes which turns those giga evasion rolls into armour for us
"
GruntOfAction wrote:
I'm almost level 90 and still using the unique gloves in the build guide, got all my main resistances capped and chaos res is 60, should I just get some attack speed gloves? Also still rocking a 5 link tidebreaker, should I just save up for a 6 link force impact propagander and then try to roll that for phys/attack speed?

always helps to post a pob when you want specific gear feedbacks or purchasing direction

checking your profile: it seems you have gotten a decent impact prop. i personally always want t1 attack speed on my rare maces as it makes slamming just so much smoother, start looking at different crafting guides/ways (iKanks posted a nice fracturing version)

in terms of your current items

helm and amythys ring looks good. 2nd amythst is using crafted life, you know what to do

gauntlets look solid, start rolling eldritch for chance to ignore pdr, impale chance, or attack speed (theres other stuff like rage on hit too)

belt is okay, still has pre 3.25 life rolls so look into getting a much stronger stygian as well as a much stronger abyss jewel. self rolling stygians is also fairly easy, just buy a good base (86 ideally but even 83+ is generally okay) and use harvest juice reforge life or res or w.e and youll see some strong belts very quickly

boots are pretty sweet already

jewels look okay but i always recommend % max life on jewels. basically when looking at the power of a jewel vs the power of more life (5-7%) on tree, you want to keep feeling tanky as you get jewel sockets/levels
"
LeaoMenethil wrote:
I am trying to follow the updated PoB on this build, but I don't understand why are you using Vulnerability linked with Autoexertion?

Can someone clarify this for me?

as grunt said, its to get battlemages cry to cast vuln on our exerted hits

we can in theory drop it when we get a curse on hit ring/corrupted glove implicit, or decide to use a different curse (warlords mark and mark on hit are pretty strong and warcry agnostic)

"
FinalKiller wrote:

Struggling a bit as well with some tougher mobs and boss fights.

Any thoughts on upgrades?

https://pobb.in/Y6pLXcuPTBxK

very sweet mace!

low life is the thing i can see when quickly scanning. brass dome is still very good for max res, but vs ubers/pinnacles they typically only deal 1x type of damage, which you ideally flask for.

left ring has no life so thats an easy upgrade

work on stygian + abyss belt, or look to swap res's around and grab a 48% more ryslaths for giga bossing slams

phys taken as on helm and chest can help a ton with mitigation

redo your jewels and get 7% max life on both

keep lvling up some and grab more of scrion life wheel, as well as your cluster jewel socket for more %max life
"
naughty wrote:
how much did you spend at the end?

I used my existing alts, regal and augments in my bag so no cost there. Managed to fracture on the first try so 6.6div there. Another 1 div for essences, 2 div for multimod and another 1 div for rerolling the values. So all about 10.6 divs.
so i've noticed that a lotta people's variations of this build use another weapon besides Tidebreaker, especially since the DPS on crafted rares can go so much higher. i've accumulated enough divs to upgrade but wanted to know how you all have been keeping your endurance charges topped up without Tidebreaker's Endurance Charge On Melee Stun bonus support.

are you just relying on Enduring Cry on cooldown? seems hard for that to be consistent enough and i definitely feel squishy without all 6/6 charges up. standing in hideout i have 5800 hp, 12800 armour, 82% capped ele res, 60% chaos res, and even got a 15% phys-taken-as-lightning on body. still feel reliant on full charges up.
Last edited by ulqX on Aug 6, 2024, 11:02:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info