[3.25] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | MELEE BUFFED]

Hello! I apologize in advance for my English, it's not my native language.
I really liked your build. I would like to take my berserker on the standard league and level him up using this build. I have him at level 87.
Tell me, is the instruction for version 3.25 suitable for the standard league?
What should I pay attention to?
I tried to assemble what I could and so far it seems to me that it doesn't work very well.
I will be glad for any help. Thank you.
"
GoodGun14 wrote:
Hello! I apologize in advance for my English, it's not my native language.
I really liked your build. I would like to take my berserker on the standard league and level him up using this build. I have him at level 87.
Tell me, is the instruction for version 3.25 suitable for the standard league?
What should I pay attention to?
I tried to assemble what I could and so far it seems to me that it doesn't work very well.
I will be glad for any help. Thank you.

yes, i believe all the changes were made to the base game. you will only be missing the kalgur/settlers, which is the gold/ships/mappers. thats just bonus loot/currency exchange stuff

https://www.poewiki.net/wiki/Guide:Best_in_slot_base_types

these are all the new base items added in 3.25. many standard items WONT be using these bases, so compare finding and self crafting vs buying a very expensive standard item. sometimes you will be able to make very powerful gear for very cheap

follow my 3.25 progression pob on page 1 and look to replace most unique items with the new bases with highest possible life rolls
Last edited by frawrst on Oct 16, 2024, 6:34:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info