[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

"
MAlandM wrote:
"
Phosphenez wrote:
Just hit 84, still progressing maps slowly, doing T8-T9 really easily with budget gear, sand for mapping/blood for bigger deeps, also missing Uber lab.

Will look for better weapons and a 6L for endgame stuff.
Probably skipping Phase Run and still need to add Pride to the build once i get decent -mana cost rings.

Spoiler

Replace both of your swords with scaeva, 1c each. You'll instantly have 50% more damage.

Yeah finally got them, messaged like 20 people yday and no one replied back so went with foils feelsbad
My gear so far, still 5 link cyclone and pretty basic gear
one tic everything (except bosses) up to T9, which is the highest tier I've gotten in drops :)

Currently trying to roll a 6socket 6 link Bronn, but I've spent 500+ jewels so far without getting 6 socket :(

Haven't even started looking into flasks yet XD

My Gear
How do you sustain leap slam with just one -8 ring? Leap is still costing 8 mana with just one, and I can't quite sustain the mana for it, are you required to use two rings with -mana? Cyclone itself works perfect with just one.
Any tips to deal with lab?
I really like doing some lab runs but some traps are just a pain.
What do you guys recommend for lab?
"
harryhess wrote:
Any tips to deal with lab?
I really like doing some lab runs but some traps are just a pain.
What do you guys recommend for lab?

I spec out of Vaal Pact, bring an extra life flask and run Vitality instead of pride....
Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
bro thats too unlucky, dm me ingame @Silsmeleeing and I'll trade you a 6socket bronns for a nonsocket one

accidentally didnt q you, see above message

"
Wertron wrote:
My gear so far, still 5 link cyclone and pretty basic gear
one tic everything (except bosses) up to T9, which is the highest tier I've gotten in drops :)

Currently trying to roll a 6socket 6 link Bronn, but I've spent 500+ jewels so far without getting 6 socket :(

Haven't even started looking into flasks yet XD

My Gear
My Gear

Last edited by MindR on Jun 16, 2019, 7:12:55 PM
Hi, this is first time I'm going to try to craft weapons. Could you please advise the method to craft foils?
"
Hi, this is first time I'm going to try to craft weapons. Could you please advise the method to craft foils?

Get alot of alts, u can buy from botted accs easily for both chaos and ex. Not hard to get, thankfully.
Have regals, scours and jews ready with some transmutes.
Find a ilvl 83 foil and alt away!

You want to aim for:
%phys/acc, %phys, flat phys, attack speed and critchance

The best is t1-3 hybrid (%phys and acc), since you can't craft that from bench.
paired with any tier higher than what you can get from bench attack speed or crit and ur gucci. For attack speed and crit chance thats t3-1.
You simply just want a combination of two mods that is higher then what you can get from the bench, and ur pretty set.
If you want it real good, the higher tiers the better. Most people want high tier of the hybrid, so you can craft %phys and flat phys from bench.

Some people regal immediatly if they hit a good mod, and annul if needed, but it's perfectly fine to augement and then regal and have a riskier annul (that's how i do it)

If you have any questions whatsoever while you craft you can message me in game @Silsmeleeing
I think with Ahn's Might + Paradoxica, I'm around 6mil dps. It isn't bad for like 40c total? I bought a really bad Paradoxica with no attack speed for like 35c

EDIT: Was quoting the Ahn's Might suggestion guy on page 85, but it didn't bring it in.

Also, @ the above, is it more effective to augment + regal or just multimod? How much would it cost in total? I'm thinking it'd be an endgame thing after you get a 6L, right? I think once I've accumulated about 1000 fusings, I'm going to try 6Ling my chest and pray
Last edited by marixalijustice on Jun 16, 2019, 7:48:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info