[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

So champion build couldnt do reflect maps? :(
"
Enrasil01 wrote:
What map mods cant be done ? Only reflect ?

(Slayer) Can do every map mod expect 1 No Leech. But you can use life flask to help
Last edited by Krvpt on Jun 16, 2019, 12:14:14 PM
following and enjoying this build!
looking for someone who can craft -# to total mana cost of skills. pls pm me ingame~
Hey,

I know its a Physical Build but what would you do if you manage to find a HH in the Bestiary?

To get the full outcome from the belt i need to get ELE DMG in so i neet to get rid of Brutality.
What gem would you use to change = Rage? Is there something else I need to change?

Thanks in advance and big Thanks for the guide
Best build for the new 4/5 way boss fights? Looking to roll this build and clear all content. Champion has the best dps which might be better for bossing, tempted with Slayer but seems odd to go slayer and not have the cull
Don't know about champion to have better dps

here my pastebin
https://pastebin.com/SugiFp4M
check out for yourself
"
Kizura wrote:
I'm also interested in how the timeless jewel / soultether setup feels, from what I can tell we loose 1 weapon range node but perhaps gaining some damage?

I'm in the same boat, I go back and forth between it. I probably can't tell yet because of my current gear, and I'm going to switch from champ to slayer.
cant find good place for time jewel.
Most of cyclone users are 2h and they put it near point blank - but we as dual 1h lose so much from that place ... Tank Version lose even more (iron reflex)

best is near Acrobatix i think.
Last edited by Kenavru on Jun 16, 2019, 2:05:40 PM
The foils in the pob build can't actually exist right? 4 suffixes (multimod, crit, crit multi, attack speed)
Hello guys, i´m looking for some advice here on how to improve my gear. My characters are public if anybody wants to check my Champion. I have about 5 ex to invest....

I´m also not sure between continue as Champion or trying Slayer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info