[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

"
Hi, this is first time I'm going to try to craft weapons. Could you please advise the method to craft foils?

like this, it's a good example of a weapon that will turn out ait.
It's tier 3 hybrid and t2 crit. Hybrid you cannot get from bench, and the crit is higher than what you can get.
From the bench you can then add:

Multimod - 2 exalted
Adds (13-17) to (26-30) Physical damage - 4 chaos
(100-129)% increased Physical Damage - 1 exalted
(13-16)% increased Attack Speed +(13-18)% to Quality - 1 exalted

Total: 4 ex 4 chaos

I'll give you the base if you want it for free.
Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
"
MindR wrote:
"
Hi, this is first time I'm going to try to craft weapons. Could you please advise the method to craft foils?

It's tier 3 hybrid and t2 crit. Hybrid you cannot get from bench, and the crit is higher than what you can get.

Multimod - 2 exalted

Would it be cheaper just to buy a pre-crafted one as opposed to doing it yourself?
"
MindR wrote:

Would it be cheaper just to buy a pre-crafted one as opposed to doing it yourself?

Not really, but if you are willing to pay ~20-30 chaos to save yourself trouble considering crafting it, then yea, buying post-crafted one is an option if that was your question ;)
Last edited by Elixi_R on Jun 16, 2019, 8:07:35 PM
"
"
MindR wrote:
"

Multimod - 2 exalted

It kinda depends what you are going for tbh. If you just want a 'ok' weapon then sure, plenty bases for sale really. Especially since this build and others like it so popular.
Again, I'm giving out bases to people if they need it as not everyone can spend exalts just on alts and the rest, crafting gonna cost enough already.

Got these two up for grabs.
Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
Hi, thanks for your build, having so much fun!
But i need some help, my dmg is ok but im dying too much, some monsters just 1hit me, can i have some advise? And what is my next steps (skill points/items)?
I have 1ex, and this my build: (following your dps slayer topic build)
https://pastebin.com/n7MtWztQ

Thanks for your help and srry about my english!
"
Kenavru wrote:
wont Ahn's Might Midnight Blade be better ? ;)

page 12 in this topic - list of cheap uniqe weapons 4 lvling

Scaeva is more dps for me according to PoB. also better for mapping with more frenzies

Edit: im assuming im not at minimum frenzies (using blood rage). Of course you can remove methods of getting frenzies but your leap slam is much slower... hmm. Might still be worth it though. Good shout!
Last edited by MAlandM on Jun 16, 2019, 8:34:26 PM
Hello, great guide I killed Uber elder and wanted to just post thank you.
This is first time uber elder for me, because I didn't find any fun enough builds in past leagues to actually care going for uber elder. As for fight itself was quite easy for first time, I died 4 times because I didn't know mechanics I was just killing and avoiding what I could. Damage is insane takes few seconds for 1 phase. 3 deaths were instantly when I moved after loading no idea why.

I was using tanky version of slayer and its pretty tanky, I Only have died to lag spikes and bad positioning, mostly to lag spikes since we can tank quite a lot. I am using Bronn's Lithe because its just too good to pass.

I only have 5k hp but it seems enough. For some reason I get lag spikes with legion monsters and betrayal, I took off all mtx it seems much better now.
Uber elder down! Using the Slayer with the Doryani Jewel (20% of ES from Health) build.

Weapons are around 270 DPS so their bad aswell and did Uber elder with ease. Only dying twice due to my own positioning.

Thanks again for your constant replies and effort put into this great build. Looking forward for more builds by you.

Just one question regarding Scaeva since it has a higher dps than my current weapon.. Do we equip it in the Main hand or Off hand? and which gem combination do we use with it? (2R 1G) or (3R)
Last edited by imRadial on Jun 16, 2019, 9:38:58 PM

Hello there,
I was wondering if anyone could help me with how to further improve my Character.

I'm using the Glorious Vanity for ES and Soul tether for overleech.
I'm also unsure on what to reskill to. I'm currently running Overwhelm instead of Brutal fervour but i'm not sure if Bane of Legends might be better.
"
imRadial wrote:
Uber elder down! Using the Slayer with the Doryani Jewel (20% of ES from Health) build.

Weapons are around 270 DPS so their bad aswell and did Uber elder with ease. Only dying twice due to my own positioning.

Thanks again for your constant replies and effort put into this great build. Looking forward for more builds by you.

Just one question regarding Scaeva since it has a higher dps than my current weapon.. Do we equip it in the Main hand or Off hand? and which gem combination do we use with it? (2R 1G) or (3R)

So this doryani thing seems worth it? I guess I can respect a bunch of those other nodes in that area if I do it.

Also, should we drop Iron Reflexes if so?
Edit: Just did some testing. You do want to drop Iron Reflexes. It basically does nothing with this jewel in place due to how they work.
Last edited by Baldrick on Jun 17, 2019, 12:53:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info