[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

You guys think this is worth using an Annulment orb on, or should I just deal with the reduced attribute requirement.

Made it with fossils, and already hit 2 annulments.

T3 Hybrid, but T1 flat physcial.
Last edited by DuFFzbar on Jun 16, 2019, 3:25:31 PM
I have a question about auras how am I suppose to run all of them and be able to attack I don't have mana. I was about to set up hast but the ones I have now take all the % so not sure how you meant it to be played
"
hostile222 wrote:
I have a question about auras how am I suppose to run all of them and be able to attack I don't have mana. I was about to set up hast but the ones I have now take all the % so not sure how you meant it to be played

need - mana on both rings
ok but I don't under stand when aura like pride is 50 % how is adding mana numeral value going to help... I am just trying to understand
any reason for not use a harpy rapier? 35% crit multiplier base instead of a jewelled foil?

"
hostile222 wrote:
ok but I don't under stand when aura like pride is 50 % how is adding mana numeral value going to help... I am just trying to understand

he said reduce # total to mana cost

use this filter to find one with int if u have currency can add + hp too
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Legion/4OaYVZc9
Last edited by Mokurp on Jun 16, 2019, 3:38:42 PM
https://pastebin.com/YvMwiY1C

edit: nvm. Didn't know timeless jewels were unique to the seed rolled on them :)
Last edited by IrishRoyal on Jun 16, 2019, 9:44:08 PM
I'm still leveling my champ, but what could be better:
1)Buy a Bronn 6L (probably not), use fusing till I got a 6L or craft using 1500 fusings?
2)I have a pair of Scaveas and 2 Ahn's might, how could I sim or what of then should I use when I finish all acts? Maybe should I buy a jewelled foil?
Last edited by alvaro92 on Jun 16, 2019, 5:51:29 PM
Just hit 84, still progressing maps slowly, doing T8-T9 really easily with budget gear, sand for mapping/blood for bigger deeps, also missing Uber lab.

Will look for better weapons and a 6L for endgame stuff.
Probably skipping Phase Run and still need to add Pride to the build once i get decent -mana cost rings.

Spoiler

Will likely grab Brinkmanship for +AoE while i'm mapping/leveling, once i'm done with it and going for bosses i'll probably remove Bladedancer/Charging Offensive and repath there so i can grab more dmg/hp/utility idk

Last edited by Phosphenez on Jun 16, 2019, 5:57:54 PM
"
Phosphenez wrote:
Just hit 84, still progressing maps slowly, doing T8-T9 really easily with budget gear, sand for mapping/blood for bigger deeps, also missing Uber lab.

Will look for better weapons and a 6L for endgame stuff.
Probably skipping Phase Run and still need to add Pride to the build once i get decent -mana cost rings.

Spoiler

Replace both of your swords with scaeva, 1c each. You'll instantly have 50% more damage.
wont Ahn's Might Midnight Blade be better ? ;)

page 12 in this topic - list of cheap uniqe weapons 4 lvling
Last edited by Kenavru on Jun 16, 2019, 5:57:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info