[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

Recently been messing around with this build trying to make soulthirst work with it
life is pretty low currently, have to divine some of these uniques and maybe get a better tri-res ring.
swords are still pretty basic ones as well 340~ dps.

damage is still crazy good but the aoe is screen sized now
If anyone has any tips or suggestions would love to hear them.
https://youtu.be/3hvlPeDBc7U
https://pastebin.com/vENXXmFW
Yesterday defeated Uber Elder on lvl85 with not even nearly min-maxed gear. For anyone dying too much i really emphasise grabbing Belly of the Beast up untill level 95 if you can afford it. At higher level you will have more life nodes grabbed, so it's going to be easier to get rid of Belly for some higher damage chest.

Thanks for sharing the build and cheers!
Hey just something I noticed, but just to the left of the start point, you have the option of taking one str and one int travel node, or two str travel nodes. The former helps a bit more with the build since it lowers the amount of int you will need to find on gear!
Planning on switching from Scourge Arrow to that build in a while. How are those 2 bases for the craft?
"
Linkinator wrote:
Hey just something I noticed, but just to the left of the start point, you have the option of taking one str and one int travel node, or two str travel nodes. The former helps a bit more with the build since it lowers the amount of int you will need to find on gear!

This will always cost you an extra 2 skill points, OP goes the way he does originally to get the impale nodes and dismembering easier.
"
Glithy wrote:
"
Linkinator wrote:

This will always cost you an extra 2 skill points, OP goes the way he does originally to get the impale nodes and dismembering easier.

It costs exactly the same points and you gain 10 int instead of 10 str, which is worth it if you are trying to fit infused channeling into your links.
Hello ,

First of all great guide and effort that you put in here. I played melee in my first league and let me tell you this was much more fun after seasons and seasons of gameplay.

I don't know much about how you calculate these dps so can you have a look at mine?
Also swapped brutality and picked some extra dmg pots/items which I think would be higher dps, Please have a look at my char (I_AMBUSYWIFEY) correct me if I am wrong?

Also will be buying jewels( didn't had time yet)/ lion's roar too.
Planning on using taste of hate / atziris promise / lion's roar / Diamond /Cinderswallow

tooltip shows over 400k pre-pot (just auras..) and deleted minotour probably under 5seconds.

Let me know if anything can be improved cuz currently loving the clear speed and overall dps but want to push a bit more.
"
skoupidi wrote:
"
Glithy wrote:
"
Linkinator wrote:

It costs exactly the same points and you gain 10 int instead of 10 str, which is worth it if you are trying to fit infused channeling into your links.

Yeah my bad you're right, I was going off my memory for my original post. Switched over to the int route my self
"
Baldrick wrote:
"
imRadial wrote:
Uber elder down! Using the Slayer with the Doryani Jewel (20% of ES from Health) build.

Weapons are around 270 DPS so their bad aswell and did Uber elder with ease. Only dying twice due to my own positioning.

Thanks again for your constant replies and effort put into this great build. Looking forward for more builds by you.

Just one question regarding Scaeva since it has a higher dps than my current weapon.. Do we equip it in the Main hand or Off hand? and which gem combination do we use with it? (2R 1G) or (3R)

So this doryani thing seems worth it? I guess I can respect a bunch of those other nodes in that area if I do it.

Also, should we drop Iron Reflexes if so?
Edit: Just did some testing. You do want to drop Iron Reflexes. It basically does nothing with this jewel in place due to how they work.

In my opinion it is definetly worth it. Its basically gaining 1500 ES for free, you just drop a node where u can replace with by other nodes and not lose much dps in exchange for a 1500 ES boost.
Hi,

I see you test the belt and the corrupted gem, i have only tested the emplacement next to point blank.

Can you tell me the remplacement bonus that you get with the socket at left bottom ? We can't see in path of building and online tree

I have tested without overleech to get the crit node, and the overleech seem not necessary at all. Node + vaal pact is enough, and you grab more DPS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info