Balance in Path of Exile: Legion

It's actually insane how pessimistic people in this thread are.
For me it's gonna be so much fun to adapt to the new reality.
And I'm pretty sure I'll be able to kill uber elder on day 4-5 of the league.(even after the nerfs). Yes, with spells. Yes, with self cast.
Can't wait for the patchnotes release to theorycraft my 3.7 build.
"
"
bewer wrote:
I must confess that you solved all my concerns bout RL stuff during Legion.
I dont feel free to play your game anymore because you dont give us true powerful choices, you just bring up some and rip the rest. (Poet's Pen, Arc, now ES, Elementalist, Chaos spells, mana leech, rare uniques. Why did i spend my life chasing Unnatural instincts anyway? You tell me, you stole my time).
The most fun aspect of PoE is freedom to build strong builds, I refuse to play ONLY the way you want me to.

this

^
"
zat0m wrote:
"Warlord’s Mark now only applies its leech bonus to attacks. The curse easily solved mana problems for casters with minimal investment, and after deliberation we've decided that solving mana problems for spellcasters should require more thought and a greater opportunity cost."

this i rly take personal

seriously not everyone can fit clarity into their build, and clarity sometimes doesn't even solve the problem.

Do they also fail to realize that warlord's mark takes up our curse slot? lmao!
Last edited by RickIsBack on Jun 4, 2019, 9:39:59 AM
I'm super stoked for the new changes. I never use Warlord's Mark for spellcasters anyway, so that change has no effect on me. And to be honest, people need to be looking at fun new ways of generating health and mana. Mixing up the game is part of the reason I love Poe and keep coming back league after league. The game never gets stale. Legion is the biggest fundamental shift in gameplay that Poe has ever had. Animation cancelling alone is HUUUUUUGE. I'm excited and love the changes. Going to be so fun figuring out all the new metas :)
Yes, Poe needs an Auction House.
Last edited by Aquatic26 on Jun 4, 2019, 9:38:45 AM
I havent even seen a headhunter in all the months and years I am playing this game (except out of streams) and now you make it even harder to optain. So how the fuck am I ever going to see or drop that? O.o

Guess I will never be able to afford or play the cool stuff then.
Hey that’s not true. Both of those things worked just fine on console
"
0x9ae76c wrote:
"

The Elementalist's Beacon of Ruin notable has been changed, no longer granting proliferation of elements,

Is this an out of season April fool's joke?

+
NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nice,i like :)
GUILD ZA BALKANSKE IGRAČE : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1227661
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

"Discord"Voice ( dođite na mikrofon - Link za automatski invite ) : https://discord.gg/Q54KWUH
Everything was nerfs

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info