Here's a preview of the Atlas of Worlds in Path of Exile: Legion!

"
Erionn wrote:
"
Antigegner wrote:
"
raics wrote:
I just hope there's a good reason for doing this every time.

yeah...I think this reshuffling of maps is rather boring and I couldn't care less. I'm not sure how much effort it is for GGG to do this reshuffle every league. I hope not too much, because time could be spent on much more important matters.

They've already said they recently made it a lot easier to reshuffle the atlas, which is why it happens far more frequently. It's also one of the most refreshing things in a new league for people that actually play the game.

Fair enough. Let's agree to disagree.

You wrote: "for people that actually play the game". That part is unnecessarily aggressive mate ;-) If you check my profile you can tell that I play the game and I am completely indifferent to those map reshuffles and so are probably quite a few people. As I said. Let's agree to disagree.

Reshuffling won't probably just be a technical issue. It will also involve meetings and discussions about which maps to place where and that will take away time as well. But I'm happy that, as you said, it has become easier for them now.
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Last edited by Antigegner on Jun 3, 2019, 8:51:40 PM
"
digitalized wrote:
So is the Atlas changing a regular occurrence every league starting now?

Starting 3 leagues ago lol. And yes they said they will keep on doing it every league.
"
Head_Less wrote:
changing atlas every 3 months is boring

wouldn't not changing it make it more boring? lol......
What makes it more boring when they change things up?
We will explore and travel in search of our destinies.
Light as a neutral force.

The new flesh emerges.
omg bro insane crazy
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Loving it.
Keep up the good work.
bazaar...tier 10

HELL YEAH BABY
ok, so theres 2 maps out of all the red tier maps that I dont literally despise...

fun...
thanks for changing every now and then. it make the new league much fresher. back then i used to plan to do atlas strategy but now i have some peace of mind, knowing that just playing the game, filling out the atlas and defeating bosses are much more fun than farming the same map all league long.
Very tired of having yet another map series. I probably wouldn't mind if map tier drop rates where actually sustainable but they haven't yet for me. I'd love to run red maps but I can't get enough yellow tier maps to drop to move up into red tier.

Was supper please that delving was an alternative end game option so I could just play and not worry about what was happening on the atlas ... but f-off ... wait... I still have to worry about that just so I can get sulfide to delve... bloody hell on that one.

And when, oh when, are empty remove-only Map tabs going to get removed. Nice that you've made it that old series tabs can be upgraded but doesn't get rid of empty map read only map tabs. Can GGG please remove the empty ones?????? I'm seriously doubting that they have the programming skills to do so.

Which brings me back around to why I'm supper tire of having yet another map series... another map tab waiting to be read only and empty in standard league.
Last edited by SeabeeO on Jun 3, 2019, 10:05:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info