Here's a preview of the Atlas of Worlds in Path of Exile: Legion!

I appreciate the atlas variety for each new league.
In honor of the original maps, I think Palace is a great choice for t15. Have we ever had t15 palace before this league? I feel like we haven't.
Shaped Atoll and Shaped Channels here i come
No mention of the upgrading of old maps to the new series... getting worried that wont happen.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
No mention of the upgrading of old maps to the new series... getting worried that wont happen.

It was patched in today.
"
raics wrote:
I just hope there's a good reason for doing this every time.

yeah...I think this reshuffling of maps is rather boring and I couldn't care less. I'm not sure how much effort it is for GGG to do this reshuffle every league. I hope not too much, because time could be spent on much more important matters.
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
"
Antigegner wrote:
"
raics wrote:
I just hope there's a good reason for doing this every time.

yeah...I think this reshuffling of maps is rather boring and I couldn't care less. I'm not sure how much effort it is for GGG to do this reshuffle every league. I hope not too much, because time could be spent on much more important matters.

They've already said they recently made it a lot easier to reshuffle the atlas, which is why it happens far more frequently. It's also one of the most refreshing things in a new league for people that actually play the game.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

It was patched in today.

Wonderful! That should have made the announcement!
Unlike some people here, I appreciate the decision to shuffle the atlas each league, so the dominant map strategy of last league doesn't become the primary strategy for the general population this league.
Last edited by shallabi on Jun 3, 2019, 8:46:48 PM
well I already learn my lesson, I went 13X - 15X on my first league, stopped progressing due to trade system along with zana questline for the same reason..

this time with the knowledge I have I wont bother too much with it.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Last edited by Xystre on Jun 3, 2019, 8:50:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info