del

i am just lmao reading his posts :D
its too colorful
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Next time don't boast about your shit mate, if you are not 100% sure you can keep it safe. Not in russia at least xD

There is a reason why lottery winners here never want their names being revealed.
Last edited by MaxGor31 on May 27, 2019, 10:21:29 AM
"

His hackers must be really nice :))))

They had over 10 hours of time (he said he slept over 10 hours) on his account but supposedly they only wanted his pure ex & mirrors etc

Not his chaos and items

They didn't even delete his characters

Man these hackers must be his best friends ahaha

Just shows there were actual pro's at work.

Exalts and mirrors have RMT-value, chaos... maybe? Could have taken them. Items on the other hand take up a lot of space, and given the amount of items on the account those are a major bother actually.

Also deleting the characters would be detrimental, given how much value the account has he's a prime-target to repeat this as soon as some more ex and mirrors are on the account, rinse-repeat simply.

"
troffi wrote:

No violations for my account were detected and my account was restored. But, unfortunately, they did not restore stolen exalts, mirrors and expensive items.

Which is a good thing they didn't, it would cause an influx of duplicate items into the market and also open the gateway for even worse exploits then we have at the moment.

"
troffi wrote:

But I still have one unanswered question: where did the attackers know the address of my mail, to which the game was attached? In order to hack mail, you need to know the address of this mail. I believe that this is the fault of the staff of the Russian forum, who had my registration data.

Once again: They don't need to. You're one of probably 10-50k hacked E-mails, whichever has anything of value attached gets emptied, yours was one of those. Everything to the point up to login is automated completely commonly so they don't need to put a lot of effort into the whole endeavor.

"
troffi wrote:

Unfortunately, I was told in technical support that the “policy” does not allow them to disclose either the names of the violators or the sanctions that they accepted (or did not accept) to the burglars; for the burglars, I am already a “third party”.

Yes, this is common, it regards privacy-laws in many countries and GGG wouldn't be able to do business internationally if they wouldn't follow it.
Though those laws need a modernization by now, blanking out the names of the perpetrator and allowing to show what has happened would be a better solution, but that one is a bit more resource-extensive to do.
GGG balance is like getting a pizza which is burnt on the sides, raw in the middle and misses the most of the toppings.
Then upon sending it back you get a raw side, burnt middle and enough toppings to drench everything in grease.
Everything fixed but still broken.
"
troffi wrote:
[Removed by Support]

L O L !!

This is so hilarious that I simply can't!

I can imagine it playing out like that : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqRPOEa3P44

Not that you would ever actually do it because you really have to be allergic to human interaction to get angry over a video game to such level.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
"
troffi wrote:

I still have one unanswered question: where did the attackers know the address of my mail, to which the game was attached? In order to hack mail, you need to know the address of this mail. I believe that this is the fault of the staff of the Russian forum, who had my registration data.

Most of the time your email gets hacked from other sites, wherever you may have had the email registered with a password if that site was hackedd in the past there is a good chance that your mail/pw of the time is/was being traded and checked for in other games etc.

In other words, they may known your email/pw combination from another place you have used it before.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on May 27, 2019, 11:37:08 AM
Amusing read, 7/10 story.
"
Kiss_Me_Quick wrote:
"
troffi wrote:
[Removed by Support]

L O L !!

This is so hilarious that I simply can't!

I can imagine it playing out like that : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqRPOEa3P44

Not that you would ever actually do it because you really have to be allergic to human interaction to get angry over a video game to such level.

lmfao this is exactly how its gonna happen but with a russian accent :D
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
With 4 free stashtabs you can save 5760 exalts

They would need 3 accounts or several characters to store that
Need more brains, exile?
question OP do you ever use you email address for anything, even just logging into it at any time since you created it?

and are you aware of how key loggers work?

GGG have absolute ZERO need to take your items, even if they were inclined there are thousands upon thousands of now abandoned accounts, banned accounts from RMT'rs etc that they can take from...not that they have or would but just pointing out the obvious.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
del
Last edited by troffi on May 27, 2020, 10:40:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info