del

del
Last edited by troffi on May 27, 2020, 10:37:16 PM
"
May 13, 2019 at 21:22 (Moscow time) I went to bed. I did not turn off the game, because the existing trading system does not allow to leave the game. When I woke up (around 10.00 Moscow time),

Keep going with your lies

Its so hilarious how exposed you are

You even admit in that first statement that you left your pc on to trade

You admitted to trade botting

You claim that you slept for over 10 hours btw (nice)

Then they didnt have time to take all your gear (specifically your 6link loreweaves) only your exalts and mirrors etc etc

This is just too funny

Last edited by Bloomania on May 27, 2019, 6:37:38 AM
del
Last edited by troffi on May 27, 2020, 10:37:35 PM
dell
Last edited by troffi on May 27, 2020, 10:38:14 PM
Your computer had a keylogger and both your email + poe account stolen. There is no one involved in staff that stole your std shit. U are dumb for letting your computer catch the virus.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Last edited by MrsDeath_ on May 27, 2019, 6:46:31 AM
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
Your computer had a keylogger and both your email + poe account stolen. There is no one involved in staff that stole your std shit. U are dumb for letting your computer caught virus.

Already 3+ people tried to explain this to him and he keeps saying staff stole his items...

And I just exposed that he has all his items nothing was stolen

71 6link loreweaves on standard etc

His hackers must be really nice :))))

They had over 10 hours of time (he said he slept over 10 hours) on his account but supposedly they only wanted his pure ex & mirrors etc

Not his chaos and items

They didn't even delete his characters

Man these hackers must be his best friends ahaha
Last edited by Bloomania on May 27, 2019, 6:50:36 AM
the fact he keep is pc open all time with character in HO suggest Russian bot.

Those bot programs are known to steal players passwords. They usualy ask for E-mail so you buy the program. They then just need to keylogger.

Looking at overpriced items from OP, asking horrible price for items. Maybe even "you profit 34c" kind of business. I don t feel sorry.

WOuld be nice tho that GGG tell people what happened to them when this arrive. They have logs and can see who connected to his account. Surely his char traded with a level 1 alt account and sold his shit.
Would be nice to know if GGG banned the level 1 thief.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on May 27, 2019, 6:56:37 AM
"
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
Your computer had a keylogger and both your email + poe account stolen. There is no one involved in staff that stole your std shit. U are dumb for letting your computer caught virus.

Already 3+ people tried to explain this to him and he keeps saying staff stole his items...

And I just exposed that he has all his items nothing was stolen

71 6link loreweaves on standard etc

His hackers must be really nice :))))

They had over 10 hours of time on his account but supposedly they only wanted his pure ex & mirrors etc

Not his chaos and items

They didn't even delete his characters

Man these hackers must be his best friends ahaha

Nah nah. Thats what he gets for using the trade bot.
They left him some hope so they can go back and rob him again when he has 1k + exalts :D
Thats what he deserves* for being a smartass.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Last edited by MrsDeath_ on May 27, 2019, 6:52:07 AM
del
Last edited by troffi on May 27, 2020, 10:38:35 PM
Another solution: Your trade character is badly configured and started trading Exalts for Wisdom scrolls at 1-1 ratio :P.

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on May 27, 2019, 7:16:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info