[3.7] Rake's Tectonic Slam Equipment Guide - from League Start to Endgame

I really hope the attack speed situation sorts itself out with good foils. 1.3 speed Ahns feel like attacking with a perma temp chains curse. Nerfing base attack speed and multistrike along with the aoe really turned this into a completely different skill. Molasses slam.
"
warmuth wrote:
I really hope the attack speed situation sorts itself out with good foils. 1.3 speed Ahns feel like attacking with a perma temp chains curse. Nerfing base attack speed and multistrike along with the aoe really turned this into a completely different skill. Molasses slam.

Yet to try any other melee skills but the multistrike change really does make it feel like shit
"
Rake7 wrote:
"
Randomiize wrote:
Other question my aura setup is herald of putiry, blood and sand and war banner but if i use hatred my mana is so low that I only get the tectonic once
so I do not know what to do to deal with this

Skip warbanner. If that's not enough, skip Herald of Purity till you can afford an Enlighten lvl 3

The only way to use hatred would be for me to drop the banner banner as you spoke, and herald of purity would be just hatred.
I tested hatred and herald of ash but I ran out of mana too
"
Randomiize wrote:
"
Rake7 wrote:
"
Randomiize wrote:
Other question my aura setup is herald of putiry, blood and sand and war banner but if i use hatred my mana is so low that I only get the tectonic once

Skip warbanner. If that's not enough, skip Herald of Purity till you can afford an Enlighten lvl 3

The only way to use hatred would be for me to drop the banner banner as you spoke, and herald of purity would be just hatred.

If you use either

Hatred + Blood and Sand

or

Herald of Purity + Herald of Ash + Blood and Sand

acording to PoB you still have 204 Mana left.

Currently you have max 3.33 Attacks per Second when everything is up (Rage 50 Stacks, Berserk active, Totem active). So a maximum mana consumption of 136 Mana per second. Currently you leech 102 Mana per Second and regenerate 14. With 204 Mana and a total of -20 Mana per Second you can attack 10 Seconds without any break. Does that really happen?

If you really need more Mana leech, you can take "Spirit Void" on the Tree. That raises the Mana Leech to 127. That would mean you can never run out of Mana as long as you hit something.
Last edited by Rake7 on Jun 10, 2019, 7:24:36 PM
"
Randomiize wrote:
"
Rake7 wrote:
"
Randomiize wrote:

try get a blue socket on one of your scaeva's,each blue socket gives mana leech and see if that helps.
Thank you for putting so much effort into this guide.

With the trade links they still actually work IV been using them just the prices are out of wack because of new league start.

Keep up the good work!.

I still feel a bit squishy at the moment but I feel this league is a tad overtuned
"
Valkirth wrote:
try get a blue socket on one of your scaeva's,each blue socket gives mana leech and see if that helps.

I don't think so. According to PoB he already has reached his mana leech cap.
Last edited by Rake7 on Jun 10, 2019, 8:01:57 PM
Thaks for help guys!!!
k
Last edited by Waíseheill on Jun 10, 2019, 8:14:28 PM
Love the build! Thank you so much for taking the time to make it :)

So I was lucky and got an Oni-Goroshi. Is it fine to go with this build and use oni-goroshi instead of the 2 one handed?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info