[3.7] Rake's Tectonic Slam Equipment Guide - from League Start to Endgame

where are the videos and gems linked as promised? I'm level 73 equip t5, and die easy on the white maps. all res in 75% +.
Man why u use Smashing Strikes and Staff damage and stun duration nodes ??
"
Randomiize wrote:
Man why u use Smashing Strikes and Staff damage and stun duration nodes ??

Every third response to this thread answers your question.
Its just for the Endurance Charge Generation - you don't need that, just go for Leap Slam, Faster Attacks, Endurance Charge on Melee Stun.

Gem Section is not updated yet.
OP friend how about a new Paste bin with the new gems? Thanks for this beautiful and detailed tutorial.
"
jubasteel wrote:
where are the videos and gems linked as promised? I'm level 73 equip t5, and die easy on the white maps. all res in 75% +.

about 3/4 of your pieces have low max life on them (or none at all) and could be improved,it makes a huge difference,mainly your rings/neck/gloves.
Last edited by Valkirth on Jun 10, 2019, 5:34:54 PM
"
Valkirth wrote:
"
jubasteel wrote:

about 3/4 of your pieces have low max life on them (or none at all) and could be improved,it makes a huge difference,mainly your rings/neck/gloves.

i go see this, ty sir!!
Other question my aura setup is herald of putiry, blood and sand and war banner but if i use hatred my mana is so low that I only get the tectonic once
so I do not know what to do to deal with this
Edit from 10. Jun: I've reworked the Gem Section. Included the New Gem Setup in PoB.

(and even more important, added a Note about Smashing Strikes)

When someone finds any mistakes, please let me know.

I will add a Section about Mana Sustain next. But i can't tell yet when i find time for that.

Hope most of you are doing well with the Build.
Last edited by Rake7 on Jun 10, 2019, 6:23:35 PM
"
Randomiize wrote:
Other question my aura setup is herald of putiry, blood and sand and war banner but if i use hatred my mana is so low that I only get the tectonic once

Skip warbanner. If that's not enough, skip Herald of Purity till you can afford an Enlighten lvl 3
"
Randomiize wrote:

until you get a watchers eye with hatred reservation modifier herald of ash is generally better.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info