[3.7] Rake's Tectonic Slam Equipment Guide - from League Start to Endgame

"
Mutsu wrote:
hi;

can someone please explain me why he tooks "smashing strikes"???? this is for staff...i'm confused -_-

Every third response to this thread answers your question.
Its just for the Endurance Charge Generation - you don't need that, just go for Leap Slam, Faster Attacks, Endurance Charge on Melee Stun.

Gem Section is not updated yet.
Why dont we use multi strike?

The Ascendency say 35% chance to gain endurance charge when you used fire skills. So that means everytime you use tectonic slam you have 35% chance to gain endurance charge -> if u hit more that means you get more charges right?
A casual PoE guy with some virtual achievement:
- Have a character LEVEL 1 0 0 in: Ranger, Marauder, Shadow, Witch, Templar, Scion and Duelist.
- Rank 1 Juggernault in Atlas Invasion Event
- Rank 5 Juggernault in Delirium Every Where Event
- Rank 4 Chieftain in Endless Heist SSF
"
Why dont we use multi strike?

The Ascendency say 35% chance to gain endurance charge when you used fire skills. So that means everytime you use tectonic slam you have 35% chance to gain endurance charge -> if u hit more that means you get more charges right?

Only works if you Damage is kindo low. And there a better Gems now Like Rage + Berserk and Pulverise.
Great build, having a lot of fun with it.

As others have suggested, I recommend swapping out a gem for Rage - it feels really nice while mapping.

For anyone interested in an Oni-Goroshi variation, the following is the setup I've been running with. I've only tested up to T10 but it feels pretty smooth so far.

how do you gain endu charge if you switch to berserker tho. leap
dlam
+ endu chảge stun does feel good in mapping or bosing. i mainlu use leap slam to doge not to jump on bosses :’(
A casual PoE guy with some virtual achievement:
- Have a character LEVEL 1 0 0 in: Ranger, Marauder, Shadow, Witch, Templar, Scion and Duelist.
- Rank 1 Juggernault in Atlas Invasion Event
- Rank 5 Juggernault in Delirium Every Where Event
- Rank 4 Chieftain in Endless Heist SSF
How do i manage hatred? I can cast TS once when i have it on with other buffs.
"
Haklis wrote:
How do i manage hatred? I can cast TS once when i have it on with other buffs.

You can use Herald of Ash until you get an Enlighten/Hatred Watcher's Eye.
anyone know how the razor of the seventh sun would work with this build?
Hey Rake, first of all, thanks for this Guide. It's one of the most well written i've ever seen !

I just read it over and over again, but still have some kinda dumb questions.

1 - I'm having really hard time trying to clear 100 and 150 monsters from monolith, even with almost 250k DPS (with flasks up), do you have any tip ?

2 - The purpose of Ancestor Totens are for atk speed when they're up, right ? I was thinking about keepeing only Warchief and buffing it to have more burst single damage, to kill elite mmobs in monoliths and general.

3 - Do you think using beserker (the buff gem) is good for this build?

4 - And last one, my ice golem keeps dying everytime, and i saw it doesnt make much diference on accuracy and crit chance (like.. 2-3% more), would be bad if i drop it?

Thanks once again ! And sorry if there's any dumb question.
"
ikkyhirsch wrote:
Hey Rake, first of all, thanks for this Guide. It's one of the most well written i've ever seen !

I just read it over and over again, but still have some kinda dumb questions.

1 - I'm having really hard time trying to clear 100 and 150 monsters from monolith, even with almost 250k DPS (with flasks up), do you have any tip ?

2 - The purpose of Ancestor Totens are for atk speed when they're up, right ? I was thinking about keepeing only Warchief and buffing it to have more burst single damage, to kill elite mmobs in monoliths and general.

3 - Do you think using beserker (the buff gem) is good for this build?

4 - And last one, my ice golem keeps dying everytime, and i saw it doesnt make much diference on accuracy and crit chance (like.. 2-3% more), would be bad if i drop it?

Thanks once again ! And sorry if there's any dumb question.

berserk+rage are most certainly worth using and feel almost mandatory with how good they are and they buff your attack speed a noticeable amount so that helps instead of totem,yeah i'm thinking of dropping the golem to tbh,sorry couldn't answer your other questions.
Last edited by Valkirth on Jun 10, 2019, 1:46:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info