[3.7] Rake's Tectonic Slam Equipment Guide - from League Start to Endgame

Why Transcendent Flesh, Crimson Jewel now working like in POB? In POB that jewel gave u 120k average damage and 489k total dps, but in game he gave me 8k dps to skill, lol
"
Ty for the recommendation mate ! Pobbed it again, its still -100k dps (in comp. to ele foc) when did manually BUT when i add in Berserk i gain another +200k dps on top+ survivability. So i go with that combination, should come in handy for bossing too.

Be sure to add the Rage stacks in the Configuration tab in PoB. Once you put the stacks in, the DPS will increase.
why taking Smashing strikes and the 2 other points before .... ? oO (inc. damage with staff wheread we are playing with swords, wtf)
"
Rheos wrote:
why taking Smashing strikes and the 2 other points before .... ? oO (inc. damage with staff wheread we are playing with swords, wtf)

Every third response to this thread answers your question.
Its just for the Endurance Charge Generation - you don't need that, just go for Leap Slam, Faster Attacks, Endurance Charge on Melee Stun.

Gem Section is not updated yet.
Last edited by Forke24x7 on Jun 10, 2019, 9:53:14 AM
"
ianb4music1 wrote:
Why Transcendent Flesh, Crimson Jewel now working like in POB? In POB that jewel gave u 120k average damage and 489k total dps, but in game he gave me 8k dps to skill, lol

Please read the description from the jewel in PoB :D But nevertheless, it's a very good jewel.
"
Ok bois quick headsup, just got into yellow maps really enjoying the playstyle so far.

Sooo biggest question considering the 6L , currently running Tecslam+Fortify+MeleePhys+WED+Pulverise+Close Combat and i have to say i really dislike Close Combat i pobbed my 6L yesterday and the best potential outcome dps wise would be: 1. Conc(loss of AoE for mapping) 2. Ele Focus(19k diff) ... Rage is like -40k dps loss to the both aforementioned BUT im not sure if Pob is calculating the Rage Dmg correctly.

What do you guys think ?

Hey :) ! In PoB (be sure it is updated), you can select RAGE in configuration and simulate dps with 1 to 50 rage and the dps will change.
When you simulate 30 Rage + Berserk, I can be pretty sure it's one of the best dps option.

And, when I look my dps on POB I've an Ignite dps that can't be ignored. WIth Elemental focus, you will loose ailments so ignite/freez.

------------------------------------------------------------

I'm a Little bit confused with this guide. Whats better then, Jugg or Chieftain? Multistrike or not?

Thanks.
"
Mutaracha wrote:
I'm a Little bit confused with this guide. Whats better then, Jugg or Chieftain? Multistrike or not?

Thanks.

Chieftain, no Multistrike.
"
MarioMCP wrote:
"
abortedpig666 wrote:
Guys, to summarize, do we have the opportunity to sustain endurance charges playing for the Chieftain? (provided that we do not use multistrike)

As posted earlier, I am using:
Tawhoa
Leap Slam - Faster Attacks - Endurance Charge on Melee Stun
CWDT - Warlord's Mark - Wave of Conviction - Blood Rage (I could do BR manually, but I am lazy :P)
Enduring Cry (Totally unnecessary and I am gonna drop it soon)

Really all you need is the Tawhoa + Leap Slam set up, but the CWDT Warlord's Mark helps to make it even better. I am sitting at 100% endurance charges constantly while mapping.

Can we sustain endurance charges without Leap Slam + Endurance Charge on Melee Stun? (cuz I prefer Whirling Blades as a movement skill)
hi;

can someone please explain me why he tooks "smashing strikes"???? this is for staff...i'm confused -_-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info