[3.7] Rake's Tectonic Slam Equipment Guide - from League Start to Endgame

Ty for the recommendation mate ! Pobbed it again, its still -100k dps (in comp. to ele foc) when did manually BUT when i add in Berserk i gain another +200k dps on top+ survivability. So i go with that combination, should come in handy for bossing too.
Last edited by McGrath_ on Jun 10, 2019, 6:04:27 AM
when topicstarter update his build?
Why isn't anyone taking the cluster all the way at the bottom of the duelist nodes with the big node called Disciple of the Unyielding?

It's quite easy to path to and you always have 1 endurance charge. Downside I guess is that it can not be "lost" to get a buff from losing an endurance charge. 5% extra chance to get a charge on kill is nice though as well.

Also, with better gear is tec slam good enough for single target? While levelling I notice that the yellow mobs and bosses really need a lot of hits.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
So, which gem should i use instead of multistrike to get all from chieftain?
"
JohnnyV76 wrote:
Why isn't anyone taking the cluster all the way at the bottom of the duelist nodes with the big node called Disciple of the Unyielding?

It's quite easy to path to and you always have 1 endurance charge. Downside I guess is that it can not be "lost" to get a buff from losing an endurance charge. 5% extra chance to get a charge on kill is nice though as well.

Also, with better gear is tec slam good enough for single target? While levelling I notice that the yellow mobs and bosses really need a lot of hits.

Single target has not been an issue for me so far. I can't link my gear at the moment but you can check my profile or just PoB me. My gear is pretty cheap aside from the weapons and flasks and I'm managing to one shot pretty much any rare in early red maps at the moment, and bosses have been cake so far. I don't even have a cwdt setup going yet because I'm lazy, but that would add even more single target. Some of the Legion rares with crazy mods can take a couple seconds but I think that's more of the buff to rare hp and not the build.

Also the +1 min endurance charge ends up not being that good. Like you mentioned we can never spend it, so it doesn't really buff damage in any meaningful way, and the change to gain a charge on kill is pretty unnecessary with ~50%+ crit. I'm consistently sitting at max endurance charges while clearing, and you don't tend to drop even during bosses since we don't use multistrike anymore.
"
Ty for the recommendation mate ! Pobbed it again, its still -100k dps (in comp. to ele foc) when did manually BUT when i add in Berserk i gain another +200k dps on top+ survivability. So i go with that combination, should come in handy for bossing too.

Probably best to not use ele focus on this build, we're crit based and use hatred so freezing things and shattering corpses is a massive defensive bonus.

Also be careful when simming rage and zerking in PoB, keep in mind you won't be at 50 stacks anymore once you start consuming them. For more accurate numbers you might want to drop the rage stacks down to 20-ish in the configs
Anyone would be so kind and look at my character?
I just started mapping and want to be sure everything is fine for a T5 gear.
"
TomekSzymek wrote:
Anyone would be so kind and look at my character?
I just started mapping and want to be sure everything is fine for a T5 gear.

Seems legit. Your rings and neck have open affixes for crafting, you can throw some more medium-priced mods on them I guess.
Guys, to summarize, do we have the opportunity to sustain endurance charges playing for the Chieftain? (provided that we do not use multistrike)
"
abortedpig666 wrote:
Guys, to summarize, do we have the opportunity to sustain endurance charges playing for the Chieftain? (provided that we do not use multistrike)

As posted earlier, I am using:
Tawhoa
Leap Slam - Faster Attacks - Endurance Charge on Melee Stun
CWDT - Warlord's Mark - Wave of Conviction - Blood Rage (I could do BR manually, but I am lazy :P)
Enduring Cry (Totally unnecessary and I am gonna drop it soon)

Really all you need is the Tawhoa + Leap Slam set up, but the CWDT Warlord's Mark helps to make it even better. I am sitting at 100% endurance charges constantly while mapping.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info