[3.7] Rake's Tectonic Slam Equipment Guide - from League Start to Endgame

"
void__zero wrote:
Why is there only 2 gems in gloves in the pob ?

im using cdwt - assassins mark in gloves but i wonder why u left it empty.

Nice guide tho, ty !

2 Gems since some may want a 2 socket Tombfist for end game
Hey Rake! Loving the build so far, im just about to start maps.
What auras do u reccomend for mapping? Blood and sand + Hatred + H of Purity? Hatred + HoP?
Hey Rake,

One question its normal to lose all mana from doing 1 hit?
Sometimes i got zero mana and dont understand how.

Tanks and what an awsome build gl
"
Jonaibjes wrote:
Hey Rake,

One question its normal to lose all mana from doing 1 hit?
Sometimes i got zero mana and dont understand how.

Tanks and what an awsome build gl

depends on links/gems,most of the support gems have 140% modifier making the skills cost alot more,im on 6L (for a tabula at lvl 8 on day 1) and using reduced mana costs until later has been a HUGE help not emptying mana in 3 secs flat (also have the leech node)
Last edited by Valkirth on Jun 8, 2019, 10:03:57 PM
Also since Leap Slam changed a little bit in 3.7, Endurance Charge on Melee Stun can be linked to it because if you leap into a pack that has not been damaged, you will gain endurance charges because of the new effect on Leap Slam to gain a charge when damaging full health enemies.
"
jubasteel wrote:
how to sustain mana? I am level 53 link 4L and mana does not support. tectonic slam - fortify - elemntal damage and physycal damage.
I'm sorry for my bad english.

Try self-cast Warlord's Mark - it gives life, mana leech and also chance to gain endurance charges! That's what I have been using while leveling.

Also you should be close to the life/mana 0.4% leech node in Duelist area if you follow the build guide, that also helps.
Timezone: GMT +10 (Australia). CASUAL player but I play whenever I can.
Do you have a level 100 PoB tree ?
Why do you take Tasalio in the Ascendancy Tree? The other options seem to be better to me in PoB, but I'm not entirely sure.
"
aerospace91 wrote:
Why do you take Tasalio in the Ascendancy Tree? The other options seem to be better to me in PoB, but I'm not entirely sure.

taliso is one of the better picks tbh,not only does that mean you need a lot less fire res on gear (opportunity costs after all,instead of fire you can put better stats on your gear)the regen is very nice to have in the heat of battle,and not to mention the phys>fire dmg is further reduced by fire res,ofc you can pick differently as no guide needs to be followed 100%,also pob isnt 100% right all the time,need to use it as info/guide as pob as quite a few things it can't account for.
Last edited by Valkirth on Jun 8, 2019, 11:42:48 PM
"
HeeroMaki wrote:
ANyone's thought on rage yet?

I have been using Rage as my 5th link for a while and the build feels amazing with it. Combined it with Pulverise as the 6th link and it feels so smooth @lvl 80.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info