[3.7] Rake's Tectonic Slam Equipment Guide - from League Start to Endgame

hey can help me plz
mana and hp leach how working in this build ? i dont see point in tree ?
One point in skill Tree call

Life and Mana Leech 0.4%

@ satannn1488
Last edited by starkwood123 on Jun 9, 2019, 4:34:09 AM
Hi

Loving your build so far, many thanks

Im lvl 70 now and on t2 Maps, im dying quite easy and cant really do the 3rd Lab..(albeit only tried once)

I have 3.5k health and min 75% res. Is this normal for this level. or is my level just too low for mapping just now?

Is my gear, any suggestions?

Many thanks
J
Hey thanks for the guide. I am abit confused right now should I go Chieftain or Juggernaut?
"
Hey thanks for the guide. I am abit confused right now should I go Chieftain or Juggernaut?

Chieftain is highly recommanded
Im lvl69 and dying so fast :/ with T5 Gear thats normal?
"
Kerkain wrote:
"
meister1523 wrote:
Anyone bothered by the slow attack speed? I'm using 2 Scaeva atm and socketed Multistrike on my 5th Link. But the attack speed is kinda uncomfortable to me. I'm lvl 65 atm.

Thanks in advance!

I posted a few pages back and had the same problem with it feeling clunky. I just got a 5l chest and played around with TS-Ele Damage-Melee Phys-Fortify and swapped Rage, Pulverize, and Multistrike in the 5th socket. Feels tons better using Rage right now. Pulverize might feel better in a 6th socket but Multistrike didn't seem to make any difference for me.

Thank you for all the suggestions! Appreciate it! So I removed the Multistrike and replaced it with Rage. For the Ascendancy, however, I have t he Hinekora instead of the Tawhoa; is that gonna be alright or switch the Hinekora to Tawhoa?
Last edited by meister1523 on Jun 9, 2019, 6:30:12 AM
Hi, thanks for the guide. I been playing around with the POB skill tree, a couple things i noticed:

1. If you dont have the hatred prismatic jewel (really expensive), then you can get higher damage using herald of ash + blood and sand instead of hatred. they also have less mana reserved (so no need for enlighten)

2. if you skip the entire right side of the tree (fatal blade), you can get higher overall damage with the same amount of points (Lava Ash, Divine Judgement etc). although you end up with less crit chance

Last edited by buttcommander on Jun 9, 2019, 6:12:06 AM
Just going to say that Leap Slam is amazing as a movement skill, it's just so smooth now (has always been?) and it's completely replaced Dash for me. Dash is good when you have to move small distances though but with Leap Slam you are able to just jump all around the zone.
Delete
Last edited by Xubaru on Jun 9, 2019, 6:44:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info