[3.7] Rake's Tectonic Slam Equipment Guide - from League Start to Endgame

So I was following your gem links from the leveling part. I honestly like how Tec - Melee Phys - Elemental Damage - Pulverise - Fortify felt on a 5 link. I just got a 6 link and was wondering what was the new gem you were going to use? Close Combat, is what I am going to run with for now. Give that omph to boss dps.
need update
Why is there only 2 gems in gloves in the pob ?

im using cdwt - assassins mark in gloves but i wonder why u left it empty.

Nice guide tho, ty !
Quick question, why do we go for Smashing strikes node?

Also what would be final 6L now we thinking?
Last edited by Axelsmithy on Jun 8, 2019, 8:59:29 PM
"
Axelsmithy wrote:

The 10% chance to gain endurance charge on crit. It doesn't require a crit with a staff so any melee weapon can use it. It's an insane endurance charge generator once you have a decent amount of crit going.
"
Axelsmithy wrote:

Its to help with Endurance charge generation, I'm not gonna take it.... you don't have to follow the build exactly
I'm a little confused.
The jewel Transcendent Flesh adds a ton of DPS on your PoB. And it says it simulates two ascendacies... but does none of that on mine?
"
Currently doing white maps now and so far so good...any1 done uber labs yet? What do you guys think about the last 2 ascendancy points...would you guys pick hinekora over tassalio?

Honestly Tasalio is an amazing 2 point pick up, the defensives you get from it are nuts. If anything I'm not super convinced Valako is the best, so I could see potentially picking up Hinekora over it. Especially if you plan on farming uberlab or anything single-target heavy.
ANyone's thought on rage yet?
how to sustain mana? I am level 53 link 4L and mana does not support. tectonic slam - fortify - elemntal damage and physycal damage.
I'm sorry for my bad english.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info