[3.7] Rake's Tectonic Slam Equipment Guide - from League Start to Endgame

i dont understand what is sourse of generating endurance charge?
"
BakaOji wrote:
i dont understand what is sourse of generating endurance charge?

Ascendancy -> Tawhoa

Day one on Legion Build work amazing with T5 gear only
Last edited by SlavikOld on Jun 8, 2019, 4:34:22 PM
In the Gem section for POB I see most if not all of our gems are lvl 21, is that true? are we corrupting all our gems?
Anyone started doing maps with this build? Any thoughts on the final 6L for mapping?
Went from a champion and rerolled to this.... so far love it. With the changes in animation to leap slow, using a slower weapon doesn't feel bad at all.

I really hate how multistrike feels now so since it doesn't lock you in place.... probably takes a bit to get use to but currently don't see the point of using it especially how T.Slam kinda works

Think I'm probably use Oni for the most part since we don't grab any DW talents once I can afford one... at least until I get insane 1 hrs
Hello, I'm doing the build with the chieftain ascendancy, I read the note about Multistrike and Tawhoa, they are in conflict right ? Do you think this is a bug or it's desired by GGG ? The autor says to take other ascendancy but if I do this how am I supposed to generate endurance charge ?
"
Spythe wrote:

I really hate how multi-strike feels now so since it doesn't lock you in place.... probably takes a bit to get use to but currently don't see the point of using it especially how T.Slam kinda works

I agree that TecSlam doesn't need MultiStrike to feel good. If you are leveling and feel you need multi-strike, just wait it out a bit. I'm just starting the last act and it's starting to feel really fluid and satisfying.
I'm playing SSF right now and I'm curious if there are any farmable unique weapons that are good for this build.

Was looking at Soul takers but I don't know if I'll be able to sustain the maps I need to farm that.

Any other suggestions?
Currently doing white maps now and so far so good...any1 done uber labs yet? What do you guys think about the last 2 ascendancy points...would you guys pick hinekora over tassalio?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info