[3.7] Rake's Tectonic Slam Equipment Guide - from League Start to Endgame

Guys if you have problem making endurance charges just go Juggernaut + stun mastery passive and you get endurance charges all time. Maybe chieftan is worth later when you are geared.
hey, how to get 1 frenzy charge when using Ahns Might? (I already use 1 Pacifism Jewel)
"
romaen wrote:
hey, how to get 1 frenzy charge when using Ahns Might? (I already use 1 Pacifism Jewel)

You make your maximum frenzy charges 0 with pacifism + dual Ahn's. This way you are both at max frenzies AND with no frenzy charges, so you get both bonuses
"
Yellow769 wrote:
"
HeeroMaki wrote:
ANyone's thought on rage yet?

I have been using Rage as my 5th link for a while and the build feels amazing with it. Combined it with Pulverise as the 6th link and it feels so smooth @lvl 80.

Do you use the Berserk gem or is gaining the Rage stacks take too long?
Gems section not uptated yet i presume, in the lvling we need to keep gems from the lvling section ? and what about multistrike ?
"
Arxxer wrote:
"
romaen wrote:

You make your maximum frenzy charges 0 with pacifism + dual Ahn's. This way you are both at max frenzies AND with no frenzy charges, so you get both bonuses

Thanks a lot!
Anyone bothered by the slow attack speed? I'm using 2 Scaeva atm and socketed Multistrike on my 5th Link. But the attack speed is kinda uncomfortable to me. I'm lvl 65 atm.

Thanks in advance!
"
meister1523 wrote:
Anyone bothered by the slow attack speed? I'm using 2 Scaeva atm and socketed Multistrike on my 5th Link. But the attack speed is kinda uncomfortable to me. I'm lvl 65 atm.

Thanks in advance!

afaik, you'll be getting more attack speed via jewels and passives so you'll have to live with the attack speed for now.
"
meister1523 wrote:

Thanks in advance!

I posted a few pages back and had the same problem with it feeling clunky. I just got a 5l chest and played around with TS-Ele Damage-Melee Phys-Fortify and swapped Rage, Pulverize, and Multistrike in the 5th socket. Feels tons better using Rage right now. Pulverize might feel better in a 6th socket but Multistrike didn't seem to make any difference for me.

"
meister1523 wrote:

Thanks in advance!

LvL 74 right now and, yeah the attack speed is slow, but i oneshot all white and usually only new a few hits for rares so it feels alright.

I don't recommend using multistrike, because you most likely won't keep endurance charges up. I'm right now experimenting with my links. Using tecslam - melee phys - ele attacks - pulverise - close combat (feels really good. you should try it) - endurance charge on stun/fortify

If you're using multistrike, then think about using warlords mark for endurance charges.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info