[3.7] Rake's Tectonic Slam Equipment Guide - from League Start to Endgame

"
"
DemeDiX wrote:
Both can be crafted using Serrated Fossil, but I can socket only one Serrated into resonator, so how to get both affixes?

I don't know of a way to have more than 1 of the same fossil type in a resonator. You could check to see if there is another way to craft one of the mods, but a quick check of trade showed no items with both mods.

There are tons of body armors with those mods. Please double check https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Legion/eqrMdniL
are there any videos of the build? would love to see some clearspeed (especially legion monolith) before i start that character.
Hello. Thanks for the in depth build guide. Respect.

Since I am PS4 players, maybe there are some tips on how to buy gear on PS4. Does somebody know something?

Any advices?
"
Froglure wrote:
are there any videos of the build? would love to see some clearspeed (especially legion monolith) before i start that character.

I've note seen any specific to 3.7 or monoliths.
"
Hello. Thanks for the in depth build guide. Respect.

Since I am PS4 players, maybe there are some tips on how to buy gear on PS4. Does somebody know something?

Any advices?

It seems like the PS4 market is currently very different from the PC. You might check out dookleeto's SSF variant of this guide for some pointers gear to look for.
This is by far the most detailed build ive ever seen. You have done an excelent job. I look forward to your next guide as this one is great!

Keep up the great work!
"
DemeDiX wrote:
There are tons of body armors with those mods. Please double check https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Legion/eqrMdniL

Yup, I must have input socketed gems rather than socketed attacks.

No idea how to do this since, AFAIK, resonator crafting ignores meta mods like "suffixes cannot be changed", but I am definitely not a serious crafter. If you haven't already, I would post in the main gameplay forum.

Good luck
Can someone more experienced explain to me why switch to Tombfist and take out Oskarms ? Cause I get Power Charges with Assassin's Mark on Hit = More crit. Maybe I'm missing something... pls help ?
very bad build((t13-t15 vaal maps= death+death+death.have 7k hp= 1 hit for all normal mobs(no blok,no armor,no eve in this build).disappointment.have srs and whirlwind builds....this build only farm t1-12 maps or need 40-50ex for normal game
In the skill tree I am seeing 3 points going into Staves but I won't be using them in this. Can i reallocate them somewhere else?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info