[3.7] Rake's Tectonic Slam Equipment Guide - from League Start to Endgame

Guys i want to improve my character but i really don't know where to begin.. I currently have like 2 exalted to spare for this.

https://pastebin.com/8CeT9wd4

Any suggestions? :)
Hi, great build. Got a couple of questions, sorry if they were asked before.

Im using Onigoroshi. Doing red maps, im pretty strong with crap gear. Should I invest in 2 foils and switch?

The second question, mana leech in gear, does it procc being our dmg full fire?

Selling cheap and prices are negotiable...PM me in game to find out more thanks!

Hi Rake

I should max lvl IC?, and other question, i cant decide Valako vs Hinekora
Last edited by ohcaNgo on Jul 3, 2019, 2:18:21 PM
I need anyone to help me for kill shaper, for "carry me" cause i actually can't do it alone its my first time, for sure currency make by the loot will be split
"
ohcaNgo wrote:
Hi Rake

I should max lvl IC?, and other question, i cant decide Valako vs Hinekora

You have to set your IC level based on your CWDT. The right gem level for IC is going to be based on your character level and how your overall defenses work.

With Tectonic Slam you are using endurance charges almost as fast as you get them, so you will (I think) rarely have lost more than 1 or 2 in the last 4 seconds. This means the damage bonus for Valako is pretty limited. I personally prefer Hinekora. (And since I am playing Consecrated Path rather than Tec Slam, Hinekora is even better.)
Last edited by GreyLensman on Jul 4, 2019, 7:50:37 AM
Hi,i have a question,what you Think about use a farrul's fur in this build?
Sure, it's a great piece of gear if you had one drop or want to spend the exalts for it. Definitely not for a tight budget though.
Hi guys,

I want to fossil craft body armour with "- Total Mana Cos"t and "Level 1 Maim". Both can be crafted using Serrated Fossil, but I can socket only one Serrated into resonator, so how to get both affixes?
"
DemeDiX wrote:
Both can be crafted using Serrated Fossil, but I can socket only one Serrated into resonator, so how to get both affixes?

I don't know of a way to have more than 1 of the same fossil type in a resonator. You could check to see if there is another way to craft one of the mods, but a quick check of trade showed no items with both mods.

Other ways to get Maim are the support gem on a totem or using Blood stance from B&S along with Flesh & Stone.

You can get reduction in mana other ways as well.
Last edited by GreyLensman on Jul 4, 2019, 2:49:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info