GUILD HIDEOUT & GENERAL GUILD SUGGESTIONS

"
it breaks my heart to see this thread receive no attention for so long.

It's f. useless, so since it's not possible to unfollow threads, can you stop bumping this pointless thing for no actual reason ?

seriously

GGG.don't.care

let it die please.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
"
Fruz wrote:
"

It's f. useless, so since it's not possible to unfollow threads, can you stop bumping this pointless thing for no actual reason ?

seriously

GGG.don't.care

let it die please.

I just can not do that i am sorry, It sucks that it is spamming you and the only way i can think to resolve that is for a new thread to be made with all the relevant information of this one.

Maybe someone in support could help with unfollowing the topic? have you tried asking them?

edit: obligatory why u dont love guilds ggg
Innocence forgives you
Last edited by SilentSymphony on Aug 14, 2020, 5:18:48 AM
"
Fruz wrote:
"

seriously

GGG.don't.care

let it die please.

"

Maybe someone in support could help with unfollowing the topic? have you tried asking them?

If its not important enough to reply then the frustration must not be very bad.

Also you must have beleived in this at some point to follow the thread, did your willpower get so easily destroyed and will you simply sit back and watch as everything plays out?

Shit I'm not even playing poe atm.. im having a blast on Pso2 release in NA yet im still here even if its just bumping this thread that may never get the attention it deserves over the thousands of reddit metaslaves that get personal replys from devs.

Anyway GGG why u no read ur own forums, the basic math here is pretty much undeniable if you do it right $$$ in your pockets.. job secured... Maybe i should be contacting someone at tencent rather than here.. because im pretty sure they can (No offense) do the basic math here given they pretty much own this game now.
Innocence forgives you
Last edited by SilentSymphony on Aug 15, 2020, 3:36:41 PM
It's not like it's a big deal, but really ....
There is no way GGG are not aware that guild support is lacking and it has to be somewhere on a "todo" or "might do someday" or "will probably never do" list anyway so ...

I really don't see how what you're doing could have an impact now ^^"

I guess there is a slight chance that it's included in some of the reworks for PoE 2.0 too ?

"
Shit I'm not even playing poe atm.

I haven't in months either ( I'm considering maybe pushing a SSF character to lvl 100 at some point, take a week or two for it ) ... I'm coming here once in a while because I'm still curious about ... some things, let's say.

SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Aug 17, 2020, 12:10:22 AM
Not forgotten.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
This threads belongs on the top of the page for as long as nothing is being done.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Phrazz wrote:
This threads belongs on the top of the page for as long as nothing is being done.

Damn right!
upidyup
reuop
Guilds are forgotten and abandoned.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info