GUILD HIDEOUT & GENERAL GUILD SUGGESTIONS

"
demon9675 wrote:
Great idea, and let guild leaders give decoration permissions to individual guild members at will (as well as rescind them).

That way the person in the guild who wants to take over the decoration can do so, sparing the leader if they're uninterested. This will lead to more elaborate hideouts in the end, since the guild leaders can trust someone else to do it.

thats a good idea. i ll add it to the list
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Whoa, few ideas of my own then:

* "RIP - in remembrance" memorial for recently deceased guild members (even in SC, that can actually be a source of funny interactions)
* Yard of fame - ten named totem poles of guild members with most challenges completed (~sooner to be in case of 40/40)
"
aldorus wrote:
Whoa, few ideas of my own then:

* "RIP - in remembrance" memorial for recently deceased guild members (even in SC, that can actually be a source of funny interactions)
* Yard of fame - ten named totem poles of guild members with most challenges completed (~sooner to be in case of 40/40)

nice. i ll add them.
Add mini pvp arena in guild hideout.

Also.. GGG mega headquarters., for all players to visit and pvp arena in there as well as other cool stuff.

^ Push these ideas.
I swear if they make some maven "Simon says" insta-death minigame, sirus, exarch ball minigame then i wont play poe2.
"
webas wrote:
Add mini pvp arena in guild hideout.

Also.. GGG mega headquarters., for all players to visit and pvp arena in there as well as other cool stuff.

^ Push these ideas.

hmm i dont think they can do pvp scaling in hideouts.
maybe like an arena with viewers might be fun
I love this idea. I've suggested it some days ago (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2456322)

There can be some kind of Guild Atlas where the guild needs to complete some hard maps (made to be playable only in guild party). Also a boss would be nice too.
"
CapetaDoMal wrote:
I love this idea. I've suggested it some days ago (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2456322)

There can be some kind of Guild Atlas where the guild needs to complete some hard maps (made to be playable only in guild party). Also a boss would be nice too.

sounds nice i ll add that too.
I actually just posted this same thing and failed to see this post! I second this idea. Guilds need a revamp!!
I think people are the worst, so I don't guild or group in this game, but even I think these are pretty good ideas.

When GGG was a small independent I would have said I don't want resources taken away from gameplay development, but if they can find a way to at least partially monetize this I am sure they would put extra resources on it.

Aren't I so magnanimous today........
My dream would be to have a tavern in the guild hideout with little "mini games", where you play dice games, "Oriath poker", maybe sth like chess with other guild members. Even for currency.
That would be such a cool addition for spending time outside the actual game.
Certainly a bigger task to complete though.

Anybody remembers the taverns in "Fable 2", that old RPG? Something like that.
Last edited by IamLoco on Mar 30, 2019, 6:33:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info