GUILD HIDEOUT & GENERAL GUILD SUGGESTIONS

guild changes where you at ?
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
never forget!
we want change!
I heard something about guild hideouts!? Here's to hoping they've seen this thread.
Innocence forgives you
Last edited by SilentSymphony on Jul 23, 2021, 1:54:15 PM
Anyone bring up favour as an alt. currency to trade with any npc for tokens to join a party in a guild? Honestly, for the people who have little experience in the game, and have very little favour, shouldn't they be limited to guild participation in guild parties in some way instead of being carried for free? Shouldn't everyone have to work at building up their favour equally by grinding out their own master missions by gaining the favour then cashing in on ranks based on donations or is it acceptable to gain this favour any which way?

If donating favour for guild ranks are to really have meaning and a certain status of leadership, then shouldn't everyone have that same kind of opportunity ladder to climb in order to achieve more? Should this be individually accomplished by doing solo Master missions, or within regular parties where everyone gets the same amount of favour on completion?

IDK, just a thought to limit to the amount of map devices and parties in 1 guild hideout with a certain amount of available space is what I'm seeing as a potential issue with multiple guild parties/map devices everywhere, unless access is limited in some way or made in such a way where perhaps all members within the party exchange their party tokens (from exchanging a certain amount of their favour) to the same npc, and then the NPC can open 1 portal in a distinct location for all to go through where there is a seperate hub with a map device and 6 portals. That could work as well if no one likes the idea of earning their ranks/perks within a guild.
Last edited by AShugars on Jul 23, 2021, 2:20:55 PM
"
AShugars wrote:
Anyone bring up favour as an alt. currency to trade with any npc for tokens to join a party in a guild? Honestly, for the people who have little experience in the game, and have very little favour, shouldn't they be limited to guild participation in guild parties in some way instead of being carried for free? Shouldn't everyone have to work at building up their favour equally by grinding out their own master missions by gaining the favour then cashing in on ranks based on donations or is it acceptable to gain this favour any which way?

If donating favour for guild ranks are to really have meaning and a certain status of leadership, then shouldn't everyone have that same kind of opportunity ladder to climb in order to achieve more? Should this be individually accomplished by doing solo Master missions, or within regular parties where everyone gets the same amount of favour on completion?

IDK, just a thought to limit to the amount of map devices and parties in 1 guild hideout with a certain amount of available space is what I'm seeing as a potential issue with multiple guild parties/map devices everywhere, unless access is limited in some way or made in such a way where perhaps all members within the party exchange their party tokens (from exchanging a certain amount of their favour) to the same npc, and then the NPC can open 1 portal in a distinct location for all to go through where there is a seperate hub with a map device and 6 portals. That could work as well if no one likes the idea of earning their ranks/perks within a guild.

Idk about all that token stuff but on favor..

Ideally i would imagine that the collective group effort would result in the guild getting a shared pool of points that would be accessible to either configurable or predefined officer/leader roles, and your personal favor would just remain your personal favor.

Innocence forgives you
"
I heard something about guild hideouts!? Here's to hoping they've seen this thread.

Fingers crossed!
Anyone has a link about the Guild HO? I am not sure where my friends got the source from, they said it was from an interview so I cannot find anything written. Will this happen soon?
No to conditional challenges on top of RNG pure luck mechanics.
Wishing for a guild ho in incoming leagues pls chris!
YEEEEEEEEEEEEASSSSSSSSSS
WE HAVE THE GUILD HIDEOUS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG WE EVEN GOT ALL THE QUALITY STUFF WITH IT TOOOOOO! I am coming!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info