Underused Skills Challenge - SC Betrayal SSF- Goes live ~ 16 hours from post

hey mates. league looking great sign me in if possible :)
Last edited by Naxodus on Feb 9, 2019, 8:01:27 AM
"
pain4meandu wrote:
Hello there.

I'd really like to sign up if there was something you may add.

Dominating Blow, 0.1% of players listed in poe.ninja ever really use that skill, unless you take into account of past leagues as well, such as delve, which was probably when the build was popular.

Just wanted to know if you could add this in.

I'm going to say no to this. I see it as .2% on Betrayal and 0.6% on SSF Betrayal.

"
Anuwiel wrote:
Is scorching ray too mainstream ? 0.4% BSC and 0.3% BSSFSC.

In any case, i'm in if there is still room ! seems fun

Again, going to say no to this. There were a ton of skills cut at the 0.2% and above mark. Sorry.

"
velislav87 wrote:
is there still a spot ? : ) how can u monitor if a player is leveling with lets say not storm brand ?

P.S. what about ball lightning ? i have a great meme build in my head

I really can't. It's basically honor system. It'd be a pretty d*#& move to cheat in something like this. I am asking that everyone make their profile public so they can be seen. This gives away strategy, at the expense of people being able to see banned skills aren't being used.

I did decide to add Ball Lightning, so go nuts!
Last edited by jolsen26 on Feb 9, 2019, 8:15:20 AM
Added the following: Frost Wall, Blast Rain, Fire Nova Mine, Ball lightning, and Summon Skeletons (Not Vaal, and with restrictions above)

Please see first section regarding joining. I cannot add people premptively, and can't start the crowdfund early either.

I wish I had more options in this regard, but that's how it is right now.

You will need to apply when the league goes live, and I'll accept everyone in the order they apply. I don't think people will be waiting long to get in as I've seen a lot of people willing to support the crowdfund.

Good luck!
Sounds Great. Count me in.
"
jolsen26 wrote:
Added the following: Frost Wall, Blast Rain, Fire Nova Mine, Ball lightning, and Summon Skeletons (Not Vaal, and with restrictions above)

Please see first section regarding joining. I cannot add people premptively, and can't start the crowdfund early either.

I wish I had more options in this regard, but that's how it is right now.

You will need to apply when the league goes live, and I'll accept everyone in the order they apply. I don't think people will be waiting long to get in as I've seen a lot of people willing to support the crowdfund.

Good luck!

thanks! should be a banger
I'm absolutely interested in playing. Still got left over points from getting a supporter pack during the last stash tab sale so I'd be happy to help the crowd fund. Looking forward to the league!
Sign me up if space is available!
great idea and very nice of you!
Oooh I'd love to join in. I have 10 points left over so I can donate that to the crowdfund too.
I'll sign up but I doubt I'll get very far. Thank god for SC
Last edited by Slipperyjim8 on Feb 9, 2019, 12:01:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info