[3.5] Consecrated Path Dual Nebuloch Juggernaut - Low Start Cost, With Trade links and PoB Codes

Why no one is taking +max to frenzy charges? Attack speed is huge dps boost?
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
http://poeurl.com/cc6r

PoB of me at 90! I am too lazy to input gear ever though! This just is a really easy mode farm and delve build. I could run less auras and avoid some mana nodes but this is the way im enjoying it so far. :)

your build looks wierd
Is it just me, or does the build lack a little bit of single target?

I can facetank mino without big issues, it just feels kinda slow.
Even though the tooltip shows 250k DPS, so it might even be more.
"
Camatoo wrote:

With some investment you can easily double that tooltip. But, this is a tanky build with relatively low damage yes.
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
"
Dkodr wrote:
"
Camatoo wrote:

With some investment you can easily double that tooltip. But, this is a tanky build with relatively low damage yes.

yeah, the usual jugg tankiness.
Maybe im too used to the "meta" million dps builds. They all where great boss killers, but dare one of the just sneezed at you.
Nice guide, I followed it all the way and now I’m at endgame, but I have a question. I want to be a boss killer and was wondering if Concecrated Path is good for guardians, elder guardians etc. if so what can switch out to make that viable
Could someone explain why it is so important to cap resists BEFORE endurance charges? Сharges are always up thus capping resists. So what am i missing?
"
slappy495 wrote:
Nice guide, I followed it all the way and now I’m at endgame, but I have a question. I want to be a boss killer and was wondering if Concecrated Path is good for guardians, elder guardians etc. if so what can switch out to make that viable
Get a Loreweave and u are good to go for Guardians. Against Shaper and Uber Elder I would get a least 300K Shaper Dps (not including totem) and 6,5K life before trying.
"
Firedash wrote:
Could someone explain why it is so important to cap resists BEFORE endurance charges? Сharges are always up thus capping resists. So what am i missing?

If you play SC you can get away with not capping.
"
Firedash wrote:
Its not that important, but in some situations it can kill you if you somehow loose charges. If you have like between 70 to 80% all res before charges it should be totally fine.
Last edited by Dkodr on Dec 20, 2018, 11:13:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info