[3.5] Consecrated Path Dual Nebuloch Juggernaut - Low Start Cost, With Trade links and PoB Codes

Just fixed my tree with Ambidex. Going to add my mana leech node when i hit lvl 90 in a few minutes. Then I have my level 90 build. <3 Then it's just grabbing Jewels and seeing if i can hit 100 for my first time.

This change in my tree with Ambidex took my CP tooltip from 111k to 123k. It was well worth losing a jewel slot for. Even a jewel giving me 6k tooltip dps. In combat this attack speed boost took it even further with dual totems and flasks. Tooltip showed me 650k dps. Currently with only 7 endurance charges. Already exceeding my last character. Sorry i do not use addons besides loot filter so tooltip dps is all i can go on until i feel like updating my PoB, but not worth it right now since changing gear often.

P.s. can the lab gods please give me 40% consecrated path damage. Praise Toucan.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Dec 19, 2018, 4:59:44 PM
Hi there, thanks for the guide.
Just got to 72 today, im doing pretty good so far besides having problems with the degen. My resists are not maxed yet without End. Charges but i'll get to that.. im mostly wondering why the degen from Nebuloch is hurting me so much maybe it is my HP? Im sitting at 4.6k HP.
Max fire resist. Use the wise oak flask. Equip only 1 nebuloch in main hand and stat stick elemental damage,pdmg and attack speed in offhand. I don't usually use both maces until 80 or so. I'm running tier 10s right now. Just hit level 90. Also you could run less endurance charges. Less degen. Not a lot of point killing yourself from it. Don't need ten endurance charges until last bosses in game. Just random suggestions. Good luck. I'm only 5k hp right now with no issue. On 8 endurance charges now and will stay at 8 until sharper and elder farming.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Dec 19, 2018, 9:43:19 PM
Oops phone bugging on me
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Dec 19, 2018, 9:37:28 PM
Thanks for the tips, i maxed out my Res, removed 2 End. Charges(might go down one more) and got to 5.2k hp.. the degen is not that noticeable anymore!
http://poeurl.com/cc6r

PoB of me at 90! I am too lazy to input gear ever though! This just is a really easy mode farm and delve build. I could run less auras and avoid some mana nodes but this is the way im enjoying it so far. :)
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Dec 20, 2018, 12:23:25 AM
how much damage are we losing, lets say if we take the blood magic node?
"
winyew33 wrote:
Just disable everything that reserves mana and you will see.

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?class=Juggernaut&item=Nebuloch&skill=Consecrated-Path&keystone=Blood-Magic
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Hello everyone! Im running now on lvl 88 completing atlas.
With two kaom's way things got better, im not dying almost.
Wanna ask you about atlas, i want optimize it to run only linear shaped maps.
How i should do it? Now im completing all 1-9 tier maps , and what should i do next?
Spoiler

Last edited by 4bsorbe on Dec 20, 2018, 5:36:22 AM
"
Dkodr wrote:
"
winyew33 wrote:
Just disable everything that reserves mana and you will see.

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?class=Juggernaut&item=Nebuloch&skill=Consecrated-Path&keystone=Blood-Magic

Oh wow that's an awesome function! In your opinion, what is your take on using blood magic?
Anyway thank you very much, awesome guide!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info