Design a T-shirt Competition

"

You will always be hungry while wearing this one!
(The quality is poor, I'm sure you guys can whip up a nicer version)

Had a similar idea.
Got a front and back :
Front:

Back:
Hello everyone! Great idea, great ideas!

My idea of a t-shirt would be a world map shape cut out with either the atlas graphics or passive skill tree and some sort of text saying - it connects us/shared in exile/ etc
the other/ maybe back or front could be a head shape with grinding gear games logo cogs inside - text: Makes you think / makes me think / always grinding about / etc

Sadly I don't have the skills to present something visible.
Great contest, I already had my fun watching other entries, thank you for the lolz

(I would also recommend printing some text with the dweller of the deep - have you ever seen the true face of the Grandaddy Crab, exile ? - thank you streamers :') )
Oooh, ooh, I got one!

A Tabula Rasa: White T-Shirt, with 6 White linked sockets on front!!

Doesn't look too weird or specific to ourtsiders, but pretty much ENTIRE PoE community will recognize it on sight!

[Edit: I'm being told this has been done, and even suggested by other people here. It is still the obvious right choice, though ...]
Last edited by GentleBenjamin on Mar 27, 2018, 8:38:12 AM
Last edited by TankoPoe on Mar 27, 2018, 1:20:54 PM

Maybe T-shirt with vaal orb and text "Just Do It!".
First thing that came to mind.
Some cool nerd stuff here!
6-Link Fusing Simulator T-Shirt

Now you can pick up some hot grills with phrase "Hey gurl, wanna play with my orbs?"
Hi all

I printed this T-shirts for my guildmates this Christmas, featuring our most memorable phrase in poe since open beta (:cough: old audio :cough:)

Hope you'll enjoy it))

And on guildmates:

UPD: Second entry for meme

Front:

Back:

Good luck to everyone!

Last edited by Griide on Mar 27, 2018, 6:29:31 PM
Well this was my fan art when fighting Rigwald was difficult and Talismans league was super fun.
He is wearing [Natural Hierarchy] of course.

Here's a couple :D

Last edited by TAZZED on Apr 10, 2018, 6:16:29 AM
god do I wish I was actually good at drawing, my idea of the breach hand giving a thumbs up so its kinda like that scene at the end of terminator would function both as a good in-joke (everyone loves breach) and aesthetically good too AND even as a possible pop culture reference that most people will get

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info