OMG YES FINALLY SOMETHING I CAN JOIN
90% Belly reserved
Last edited by Azarath on Mar 27, 2018, 9:43:55 AM
EDIT: fixed the links

"Aspiration"

"Father of Chaos"
Last edited by ExiledPimp on Mar 27, 2018, 9:54:18 AM

Good luck to all! :)
how about a shirt being the belly of the beast all around wearing a headhunter around its waist?
So ... I didn't spend much time on this to be honest.. BUT i think many people would agree with me on this idea...

I would LOVE to see PoE T-Shirts that would emulate actual in-game art... Such as Alternate Art chest pieces, current chest pieces AND microtransaction Chest pieces!

This could be a whole collection, people would actually be able to purchase or win (or whatever) their favorite chest piece arts in the game and wear them!

I think this is a really cool idea (im so humble) and it could work, maybe not for ALL chest piece art in the game, but for some cool ones atleast!

I would purchase them for sure! I've gathered some examples (some of my favorite ones), and another idea would be to make special editions with Hoodies that resemble helmets (for example alt art Heatshiver hoodie!!!!!) or combinations with the Headhunter on the belt zone!! (Please dont hate me for the poor job at cutting the images into tshirt dimensions haha i'm not very good at this)

What do you guys think? Would u buy a Chestpiece art T-shirt from GGG??? :D

Here are the examples:

https://imgur.com/a/tmfUD

ACC Name: DiogoRRS
FANCY INVASION SHOP THREAD:www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/860329
AMBUSH SHOP THREAD:www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/877131
Standard Shop Thread:www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/374855
Playing Path Of Exile since: 9 December 2012
Last edited by DiogoRRS on Mar 27, 2018, 10:07:11 AM
Attempt number three. Simple T-shirt. With GGG brand logo. For company employees or for common "home" use.

Last edited by deemonsik12 on Mar 29, 2018, 7:38:23 AM
It's an idea. I'm not so good in photo editing

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info