Design a T-shirt Competition

I do not know if anyone gave this idea yet, but I was thinking of a black shirt with the Elder in white of him in the front in his sucking animation and the back of the shirt just the GGG logo.
I'm absolute crap at art in general so I'll stick to an explanation:

Edgar Allan POE shirt,with good ol' Edgar as the only male witch necromancer ever. With Edgar Allan POE written on top and zombies ofc.
Idea is general and easily exploitable.
Last edited by Pr1d0 on Mar 27, 2018, 8:27:36 AM

Hi all. Extremely sorry for no picture. My skill is not even on the Stick-man level.

Idea:
Front T-shirt - Chest area : big words "This world is just an illusion"
Stomach area:
On left bottom side VORICI grilling meat(fish maybe) while holding his daggers(poking it or something) right in front of water stream.

KRILLSON fishing in the stream somewhere near VORICI.(This is not revealing fishing secrets right?)

Middle background area VAGAN training with greatsword(Top naked) and TORA blushingly stalking him from behind a tree.

On right bottom side near water stream HAKU hammering ELREON shrine as if repairing it. ELREON standing behind watching and talking to him.

LEO lying somewhere on a tree branch sleeping.(After all he is just like background in the game too)

Right middle and upper side NAVALI,ZANA and CATARINA near tent, sitting on bone bench around bone table on which is NAVALIs crystal ball.
NAVALI reading a fortune(or something on that note) while CATARINA and ZANA excitedly watch and listen to her.

Back T-shirt - Classic logo of GGG
Alternatively: Maybe and just maybe there should be ELDER and SHAPER having tea party.
(It is just an illusion after all)
"
Very Well then. I accept the challenge and shall submit this !

Hands down the best one so far
I'm unavailable to add anything other than Paint Designs at present so can't utilise ADOBE Photoshop to make it look overly pretty.

(Stylised) Design 1: GGG Designed new supporter title (Loyal Supporter/Lifetime Supporter/Devoted Supporter/etc etc) and embroidered onto plain coloured Polo Shirt in the standard left breast area. This would give a more luxury aspect and look to the shirt and would last for many years as opposed to a simple print. (My Tabula Rasa shirt is so worn now it's not 'public worthy anymore')

By providing a slightly more expensive product that will stand the test of time also is synonymous with the company's ethos.

GGG logo embroidered to the front lower right of the shirt if required for developer advertisement.

(Casual) Design 2: The 4 x Guardian Fragments printed in the front lower left of the shirt - other positions could be utilised such as a high centre back print.

(Comedic/Cartoon/Chibiesque) Design 3: Would require an artists capability from GGG or the community - A graphical depiction of Kitava, Tukohama and Valoko in a boat on the ocean with Kitava having bulging cheeks after eating all of their worm bait. Tukohama and Valoko looking angrily at Kitava.

(Wordplay) Design 4: Font irrespective, full back or front print, text to read "Losing your head? You need a Doctor!"

Well, that's my 2 cents :) GL to all entrants and see you in Wraeclast Exiles.

G
Last edited by gresk on Mar 27, 2018, 8:50:44 AM
Here it is my second attempt. Elder tentacles on shaper space as background with ggg label at bottom. I have used free cliparts while creating design. Hope u will like it :)

My submission:

A Red beast icon trying to break out of a capture net, with the word "Beast" maybe with an exclamation sign "!" printed describing the scene.
My humble idea. Good Luck everyone!
Last edited by Yavëtîl on Mar 27, 2018, 8:27:37 AM
I tried c:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info