Design a T-shirt Competition

You will always be hungry while wearing this one!
(The quality is poor, I'm sure you guys can whip up a nicer version)
Last edited by destroyerofeternities on Mar 27, 2018, 7:49:34 AM
"
Were is the QA Team a 1000HOUR's ! ! ! T-shirt comeon guy's xD

How about one reading "I've done 1000 hours" xD

I went for a minimalistic design.
Last edited by MC_RetarT on Mar 27, 2018, 7:52:18 AM

This is a rough visual I put together with the first map I crafted just now. Ideally it would be a CRAZY
t16 corrupted, with a suitably cool name, and the lettering would be Path of Exile style.

But, hopefully you get the idea.

Last edited by erdelyii on Mar 27, 2018, 7:56:53 AM
I would make a T-Shirt with some PoE Currency on the back and on the front i would put a Mirror of Kalandra or an Exalted Orb and then write RNG above it.
idea 1 - Einhar doing the blocboy shoot dance and whilst moving his hand down throwing the net at a stupid beast, haha

idea 2- 16 screens worth of (or 1 shirt full of) headhunter buffs character near a 1 minute defend elreon quest

idea 3 - https://imgur.com/Bv3e6Ii

The initial concept was to create an "aurabot tshirt" with all the aura icons spread across the shirt in a kind of rough hand drawn style (I would also like to submit this idea). However, I decided on a more simplified version which is shown here.

I'm really enjoying some of the work on this thread btw. Good luck all!
--------------- THE MOOCH --------------
I'm not a good painter but tried my best. Not really original, I was inspired by the gorgeous div card arts and wanted to apply them to the shirts.

Don't judge me too much :D Promise to make them better if that would be needed.

That thing... it slaughtered everyone. Help me!
I have no art skills so here's what i've come up with:

1:The Shaper, sitting in his residence(as seen in the War for the Atlas trailer) with the atlas of worlds on the table and books and chandeliers thrown all over the place. There's a mirror of kalandra in Shaper's hands. He looks terrified and ready to drop it ,because tentacles start to come out of it.
All of this accompanied by a text like :
"Reach out into the abyss, and the abyss reaches back..."

2:On the upper right corner-a fire hellion named "Stinkstink the Stinking" with an evil grin,and Templar, on the lower right corner with a quote next to him :
"What in God's name is that smell?!"
Last edited by darklord262 on Mar 27, 2018, 8:13:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info