Design a T-shirt Competition

"
Yavëtîl wrote:
My humble idea. Good Luck everyone!

Hahahahahahahaha good one mate

Couldn't find a good idea to make but maybe that atlas-star thing of the shaper's realm can be a good source for a design. I just tried something with my bad skills.
Last edited by Avoloch on Mar 27, 2018, 8:57:59 AM
Somthing like Currency beeing thrown/droped as dices
(Maybe scale the Currency images to diceformat or just leave them as they are:

Last edited by asmodan90 on Mar 27, 2018, 8:58:00 AM
"
Papatulus wrote:
god do I wish I was actually good at drawing, my idea of the breach hand giving a thumbs up so its kinda like that scene at the end of terminator would function both as a good in-joke (everyone loves breach) and aesthetically good too AND even as a possible pop culture reference that most people will get

here's my obligatory terrible terrible attempt
simple tabula rasa T-shirt would be nice
"
Avoloch wrote:

Couldn't find a good idea to make but maybe that atlas-star thing of the shaper's realm can be a good source for a design. I just tried something with my bad skills.

you know, that star would look pretty good as the little logo on a polo shirt
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
TigerFoot wrote:

Found this fan art of Dominus thought that it would look cool on a shirt

Hope you like it :)

...strangely familiar style to another submission here...

"
klockquirk wrote:

Not just the line work but the art nouveau style name placement...

or maybe I just wanted another excuse to highlight klockquirk's art.

lol yup that is actually mine too! I didn't throw it in as a submission for this because if you look closely there are boobs and a butt. Very scandelous, and not in the guidelines. If it were used it'd need to be altered slightly to take out the impaled naked corpses >_> ....

But thanks to TigerFoot for thinking highly enough of it to submit!
T-shirt design- Black/white
Have Templar, Shadow, Ranger,Duelist, Marauder, Witch and Scion posing on like a group pic. In the order they are in the Creation screen. Templar to the very left and Witch to the very right.

The picture could be "taken" in the Chamber Of Innocence or Desecrated Chambers by a fire. And on the back you could have Path Of Exile at the neck and have Sin and Innocence standing back to back and ready to do their ability that they use on Kitava. Or Kitava with his arms up showing that he is the boss.
Last edited by Blodriiska on Mar 27, 2018, 9:14:34 AM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
I had to consult the artist GF for confirmation of style but I figured there can't be too many similar artists related to PoE...you're really good.

Yeah you guys have a good eye to be able to see the similarities!

And thanks for the kind words, PoE gives me plenty of great material to work with. This game my aesthetic.
"
savajkee wrote:
Some cool nerd stuff here!
6-Link Fusing Simulator T-Shirt

Now you can pick up some hot grills with phrase "Hey gurl, wanna play with my orbs?"

Smart idea

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info