Oni-Goroshi in Current League - are You gonna farm it or drop it?

i was thinking about farming another one or two with my remaining dudes, to try to get better rolls or convert to divines to get better rolls, but i just couldn't take it
Getting or creating +10 move speed boots on your scions really speeds things up. Getting Wanderlust for a scion is fabulous. +29 move speed really keeps things going and if you don't bother with a chest, you don't lose 3%.

"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Last edited by ChanBalam on Sep 11, 2019, 12:33:57 AM
Well I guess this deserves a bump.
US Mountain Time Zone

Sup.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
I may have to farm one in memory of Charan. (Yes I have farmed three, one before the drop nerf and 2 after)
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
I got my fourth this league. One was a perfect roll.
US Mountain Time Zone
why not
Settlers master craft service Settlers My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Settlers veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Settlers SC master craft service Settlers SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Settlers craft PM: TreeOfDead
lol why waste time on that?

gawking at the clouds in the middle of the street is a better waste of time than farming for a onigoroshi.
Playing PoE is a waste of time as much as farming for Oni is a waste of time.

Here's a partial list of things to do.

breathing
eating
bathing
sleeping
raising kids
working
https://www.listchallenges.com/100-things-to-do-before-you-die
https://www.mydomaine.com/things-to-do-when-bored
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
<<<  In honor of Charan  >>>

Another league and another day at the beach. Running a 3 OG farmer rotation this time, 2 rangers, 1 Templar.

Hey uber Hillock, please come out and play with me. We can have such a wonderful time playing "the dance of death" once more... please!... pretty please!!...

Rat's, level 7 and no UH.

Rat's, level 8 and no UH.

Uber Hillock... where are you?

More dozens of beach runs... damn the completely dead zombies are starting to pile up. I sure hope I don't have to go the full distance (another member of the Twilight Strand Level 9 Beach Club).

Oops again:

More DCs to interrupt the pleasant jogs up the beach. WDC or Dallas realm, it didn't matter. Networklayer packet loss DCs me out too much (SIGH!).

What's this?... Ah it is UH... so nice to see you today.

And so the dance of death begins once more:

This is where the melee changes introduced in Legion League really work well. Dodging UH in the one on one battle is melee bliss. No mobs, no fx clusterfuck shit, just a great straight up melee fight.

Needed to back off to get UH to leap slam and awaken his minions to refill flasks twice.

Uber Hillock is dead once more. Templar and Glacial Hammer is supposed to be the most difficult/tedious but with the melee rework it is a great fun fight. Just stay is close, hit and dodge, rinse and repeat, and UH does't leap slam until 10% health left. At least melee is viable here.
Thank you GGG.

3 minutes and 38 seconds to kill UH with Glacial hammer and

is not too shabby at all. The fight went so smoothly and dodging was so satisfying that the tedious boredom of all the beach runs was worth it.

And now for the prize:

Another Charan Sword. 83% crit is ok (I've gotten much worse).

All in all this UH battle (sword #22) was by far the most fun. Now I just have to clear the beach of all the dead zombies and Sand Spitters before they start to rot... yuck!

We will always mourn the loss of Charan.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info