Oni-Goroshi in Current League - are You gonna farm it or drop it?

Not going to Farm that ever again.
"
Aimeeicher007 wrote:

"
Isaacaacis wrote:

K_M_Q must be getting really bored.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
Aimeeicher007 wrote:

"
Isaacaacis wrote:

"
Sunnyliuzhe wrote:

That's fine. Just means there will be fewer all dead zombies (see Miracle Max for the difference between "mostly dead" and "all dead") on the TSB that have to be disposed of.  I usually get my fellow exiles that are in the Twilight Strand Level 9 Beach Club (only exiles that have reached level 9 before battling UH can join) to come out on the weekend (I supply the hasmat suits). We create a huge pile of all dead zombies (and a few Sand Spitters) and burn them (we found oil oozing out of a nearby swamp to use to ignite them all) to ashes (the "unrighteous" as Sister Cassia calls them). We only need to make sure that the wind isn't blowing toward Lioneye's Watch so as to not choke the residents to death (wow is the stench bad or what!... much worse than rotting Rhoa).  :)
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Oct 25, 2019, 9:23:24 AM
"
Sunnyliuzhe wrote:

Either K_M_Q is seriously bored or bots are now posting...hmmm.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Maybe use the OG for Cyclone Slayer?

3.8 Torstein's Oni-Goroshi Slayer Cyclone
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
I'm really enjoying an Oni static Strike build this league.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
@Charan once again for you <3. Did it today just for the sake of being bored :P and paying respect to my beloved friend from far away <3.

Best regards,
Alen !
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Another 6 link today :P. Another Charans sword <3. Easy :D.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Hi all.

After a short break im here again (game starter working again). So now im having fun and found skill i realy like - Bladestorm. Next league i will build something with Bladestorm and Oni-Goroshi.

So farm story at the beginning of the December?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info