Oni-Goroshi in Current League - are You gonna farm it or drop it?

That looks cool. but 90 points? hmm I'll wait for a sale.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
"
johnKeys wrote:
Fun build idea - the flickering demon:

credit to streamer GhazzyTV

That does sound cool. So how is it working? How far have you gotten?

My biggest fear is that flicker strike would give me motion sickness just like some 1st person shooters like Call of Duty do. I'll have to find out.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
鬼殺し wrote:

But if you think you're really hardcore, zoom all the way in and play multistrike flicker for a bit. Keep a bucket handy.

I prefer putting a blindfold on and holding down the mouse. I know I'm doing well when I keep hearing the flickering but using this method is about 1 map an hour lol :p
Just watched the Ghazzy Oni-Goroshi Flicker Strike video. He dissed us all for farming the Oni-Goroshi saying "who's crazy enough to do that", that's a shaming violation by GGG's own code of conduct but it's a twitch video so no one cares. But someone has to farm it to have extras to sell.

Anyone played Oni-Goroshi Flicker Strike Berzerker build into mapping yet? If so is it any good without the Soul Tether belt?
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

Hey Charan, was the sword name you chose based on this?:

"
Once upon a time, in the country of the rising sun, there was sake called “ONIGOROSHI”. Its flavour being so enticing and delectable that often a group of evil Oni (Japanese Demons) would gather to drink this sake together in such quantity, until they all passed out and would then be set upon and dispatched back to the underworld by the local villagers. This is the Original story of the Demon Slayer sake, “ONIGOROSHI” meaning “Demon Slayer”. This delicious sake is clean, fruity & dry Junmai (Premium) sake that can be matched with a variety of Japanese/Asian influenced dishes, such as fresh oysters with lemon soy sauce, sushi, sashimi or even wagyu beef carpaccio with ponzu sauce. Drink chilled (8 ŠÜÛ) or warm (40 ŠÜÛ) as you prefer.

Last edited by Arrowneous on Jul 24, 2019, 7:05:23 AM
"
Arrowneous wrote:
Just watched the Ghazzy Oni-Goroshi Flicker Strike video. He dissed us all for farming the Oni-Goroshi saying "who's crazy enough to do that", that's a shaming violation by GGG's own code of conduct but it's a twitch video so no one cares. But someone has to farm it to have extras to sell.

Anyone played Oni-Goroshi Flicker Strike Berzerker build into mapping yet? If so is it any good without the Soul Tether belt?

Well mine is a Slayer not a Berserker, and with a different belt.
"Ambrius" in my characters tab.

White maps and a couple yellow ones.

One issue I have is sometimes the flicker seems to miss entirely despite having a ton of accuracy. And then you need to Frenzy quickly and hope the pack doesn't murder you in half a second.
"
johnKeys wrote:
Well mine is a Slayer not a Berserker, and with a different belt.
"Ambrius" in my characters tab.

White maps and a couple yellow ones.

One issue I have is sometimes the flicker seems to miss entirely despite having a ton of accuracy. And then you need to Frenzy quickly and hope the pack doesn't murder you in half a second.

I watched the full video and now understand Ghazzy wanted Soul Tether for the life leach (don't understand how the energy shield works though). There's other gear with "% of attack damage leeched as life" so that's what I need to find plus get Gladiator's Perseverance.

So I may never try this as I could easily see myself needing a barf bag (not good). PoE is supposed to be a "fun to play" game and if a build causes me to get a queasy stomach and headache then that is just right out.

"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
johnKeys wrote:

This has been a problem from the start, and I imagine animation cancelling doesn't help. It's nothing to do with your accuracy, everything to do with hitbox registration.

I suspect that recent, widely reported latency problems are also connected.

Specifically, high levels of desync for predictive players, and high levels of outright lag for lockstep players.

It's entirely possible that once GGG fixes the latest flock of issues, yours will disappear. Try waiting a few weeks and then come back to it.
Wash your hands, Exile!
I must have been out of my damn mind to try this... but I took her to the Temple

Spoiler

YEAH!

Almost RIP my only character in this league.
was completely worth it.
Last edited by johnKeys on Aug 4, 2019, 12:08:57 AM
Hmmm. I just ran the 10 acts with my TS Chieftain and:

This was an easy casual 10 act run through culminating in a deathless Kitava battle. Proc'ing Her Embrace works well with Tectonic Slam. This is my 3rd build this league and I still have a 2nd OG sitting idle so I was thinking of trying a Flicker Strike with it (I've never played this skill and as long as I don't get visually nauseated out I'll give it a try).

So does it work well even with FS whiffing sometimes? Is Slayer the way to go for life leeching?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info