Oni-Goroshi in Current League - are You gonna farm it or drop it?

"
DonTheMage wrote:
24:12:33 ... so just over a full day of farming across five characters -- and it FINALLY dropped for me today!

So ... what's this league do? :-)

Now you can run a Slayer or Champion Cycloner build and "spin to win".

Where's your sword pic, level and time to UH?
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
beaniac wrote:
I find it relaxing. I like having a set of OG farmers around for when the Minotaur kills me until I run out of portals and I want to break my keyboard. In those times I can shut off the brain and get in some OG farming zen time while still being kind of productive from a "I want to make money so I can afford the gear to kill the endgame stuff" standpoint.

Just pulled down my second for the league yesterday:

Same for me.

Congrats on the 85% crit.
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

I guess I'm the only one dedicated to showing pics of a UH battle. Would be nice to see others but no matter.

Have a great day and always help to cleanup the Twilight Strand Beach (completely dead zombie removal is a bitch of a chore). Too bad I can't take the family there... zombies and the nasty Sand Spitters... plus it's always too cloudy and rainy. SIGH!  :)

No, you're not.

After complaining 3 pages ago about geting one OG with the lowest Crit-roll (see below) I regret this, please accept my apology.

The next 3 Heroes got those:

The fights with these Chars in order of the UH spawn:
Duelist Lvl 8
Templar Lvl 8, 2H
Marauder Lvl 7, not rl. UH-ready
Shadow Lvl 8.5, which had to wait longest so far...
There's still a Lvl 6 Templar at the TWS waiting for his Chance to face the legendary Uber Hillock...
Just do it! And keep it simple -
Things will become complicated by itself.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
General query: how long does the Uber Hillock fight last for you guys?
For my scions the fight was about twice as long as my marauder which was about 3-5 minutes. No deaths in any.

Got my fourth and last with a scion at 8.8.I has a nice roll too. My first two financed my current build. I'll probably keep this last one.

"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Got my first just now after about 12-13 hours of farming. Went from 3 to four farmers as I kept joining the first instance before it had reset.
Congrat Slayerking_. 85% crit is very good. After you get a few levels your beach runs are many times < 45 secs. so with only a 3 exile rotation it's easy to be back to the 1st exile before 90 secs. so the zone hasn't reset yet.

With that many hours did you have to go the full grind to Level 9?

"
Arrowneous wrote:
Congrat Slayerking_. 85% crit is very good. After you get a few levels your beach runs are many times < 45 secs. so with only a 3 exile rotation it's easy to be back to the 1st exile before 90 secs. so the zone hasn't reset yet.

With that many hours did you have to go the full grind to Level 9?
Thanks, Didn't make it to level 9 though. The first 3 got to 7, By that time it was starting to get annoying with the first instance not being reset as like you said, With all the items I found killing hillock the runs took no time at all so I made another toon stop that.

The first 3 got to 8 and the fourth got to 5, All up it was around 13 hours of play.
Last edited by Slayerking_ on Jul 18, 2019, 9:20:18 PM
Fun build idea - the flickering demon:

credit to streamer GhazzyTV
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
So far I was using Oro mainly for Consecrated Path / Smite, and Oni for Frost Blades.
But Flicker Strike feels good after a bit of time getting used to its "randomness".

It may become my favorite.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info