Oni-Goroshi in Current League - are You gonna farm it or drop it?

I finally managed to come across Uber Hillock and OMFG what a cruel joke to play on low level characters. Of course I was on my weakest character, my Templar. Good shit, Charan!

Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
"
Wraeclastian wrote:
I finally managed to come across Uber Hillock and OMFG what a cruel joke to play on low level characters. Of course I was on my weakest character, my Templar. Good shit, Charan!

Congrats! 85% is nice too. I always feel cheated when after the long grind to get UH to get a low 70% roll and not have a Regal orb this early in the league.

Always remember to stay in face-tank range of UH if you can. He won't leap slam except once at 10% health so you won't get mobbed to death by his horde of Awakened.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
鬼殺し wrote:
General query: how long does the Uber Hillock fight last for you guys?

30 deaths and 15 mins I guess. He lept-slam even if I was close range circling him, those adds made the fight really hard :(
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
"
frostzor27 wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:

30 deaths and 15 mins I guess. He lept-slam even if I was close range circling him, those adds made the fight really hard :(

Ya I've been there, done that (see my very early posts in this thread). You weren't close enough to UH if he is leap slamming on you. I'm rng bad lucked with level 8.5 exiles still grinding for UH so I'll post when he finally decides to come out and play with me.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
Arrowneous wrote:
You weren't close enough to UH if he is leap slamming on you.

With the weapon range changes and the melee rework I was fooled to be in the max distance from a 2h club since I was with a Heavy Strike Marauder... But even if the max range was still like just 2 cells away from him was enough to get leap slam.

The awfull part is that I feel like I farmed for nothing... My TecSlam Chief is not even close to Cyclone or ED/Cont for league content. Every day I hate GGG a little more to fool us into "melee rework".
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
"
鬼殺し wrote:

According to the video, 2 minutes for Duelist (Softcore, so I wasn't trying to be super-careful, but he didn't die).

Still yet to meet him with Scions and Marauder. Reached my first TwiStrand level 8 ever this week.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
"
鬼殺し wrote:

I have only done it once so far but it probably took at least 10 minutes to kill Uber Hillock on my level 7 Templar. I can see it taking much longer for some players and even making some quit the encounter.

"
Arrowneous wrote:
Congrats! 85% is nice too. I always feel cheated when after the long grind to get UH to get a low 70% roll and not have a Regal orb this early in the league.

Always remember to stay in face-tank range of UH if you can. He won't leap slam except once at 10% health so you won't get mobbed to death by his horde of Awakened.

Thanks! I was on a Templar at the time so I needed the extra zombies to help freeze Hillock. The more zombies, the easier it was to keep Hillock frozen.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Last edited by Wraeclastian on Jun 21, 2019, 11:13:21 AM
Shamelessly bought mine doing my first Oni-Goroshi build, also wanting to double corrupt it at some point.
VAC RGL RGI SOE DCC
"
鬼殺し wrote:
For my scions the fight was about twice as long as my marauder which was about 3-5 minutes. No deaths in any.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
"
鬼殺し wrote:

A couple minutes on a very well geared, very melee DPS Marauder.
Hillock hits hard, and is about as tanky as an Act boss.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info