Oni-Goroshi in Current League - are You gonna farm it or drop it?

"
Iangyratu wrote:

Also, if there is any Cleave-addicts club... I probably should join. Whatever I plan to play, I always end up switching to Cleave.
I am the same way. I start with good intentions to try something new, but it is never quite the same. Cleave just feels right: 2H, duel wielding or 1H with a shield.

My favorite is two Soul Takers. When i take a break from Legion, I'm going to rebuild that guy in Standard with the new tree and gems. I know it will be awesome.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone

:)
I believe this is #8 across both of my accounts.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Last edited by DoubleU on Jun 19, 2019, 10:29:39 AM
The blade is doing fine in T10 maps... but is beginning to show her age. Don't know what I'll move up to though.
I've gotten these from Hillock but no Oni-Goroshi yet.

Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Last edited by Wraeclastian on Jun 19, 2019, 7:07:22 PM
"
DoubleU wrote:

They're that rare? While leveling a character this league I got 3
VAC RGL RGI SOE DCC
"
DaCurse wrote:
"
DoubleU wrote:

And how many do you have in total since the card was released?
For me, it is 8 so far, 27 is silly.
"
DoubleU wrote:
"
DaCurse wrote:
"
DoubleU wrote:

And how many do you have in total since the card was released?
For me, it is 8 so far, 27 is silly.

1 in Standard, 3 in league.
VAC RGL RGI SOE DCC
Rest my case ;)

Don't want to derail, going to start farming for my first one this league next week.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
ChanBalam wrote:
"
Iangyratu wrote:

Also, if there is any Cleave-addicts club... I probably should join. Whatever I plan to play, I always end up switching to Cleave.
I am the same way. I start with good intentions to try something new, but it is never quite the same. Cleave just feels right: 2H, duel wielding or 1H with a shield..

You didn't respond to me in-game (my feelings, man, MY FEELINGS!) but I was curious how you feel about Cleave in 3.7 given I'm seeing, here and there, negative feedback that combined with multistrike it feels really bad. And Cleave+Multistrike was always a popular combination, although I've only experienced it as a clunky, hard-to-control over-commitment to chaotic results, especially when surrounded.
LoL what can I say man, When ever that happened I'm sure I was caught up a desperate fight for life and just missed you message or perhaps, I was chatting with someone who isn't the Ruler of Wraeclast and just didn't feel I could carry on two conversations at once. Or I might have intended to reply and, well, forgot.

I'm really liking my cleave build. I'm not using multi strike with it on my five link belly. Cleave-faster attacks-rage-melee damage-Maim. To push my damage I add an overflowing sulfur chalice and an AP tote. I run Hatred and herald of Purity too.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
LOL! At level 8.46 and no UH yet but this just dropped:

The rng irony of farming for a 6 link sword and getting a Tabula instead.

I hope your Oni hunt is more successful than mine.  :)
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info