Oni-Goroshi in Current League - are You gonna farm it or drop it?

"
ChanBalam wrote:
If, once you reach level 8, you stop killing except for Hillock, it will take you longer to reach level 9 and avoid being a member of that terrible club. :)

I have one runner left and grinding one is a terrible process. She gets about six runs a day so I expect it will take a month or so for her to earn her sword.

Why don't you level up a new runner?

In the time you clear out Twilight Starnd with the new runner should be enough to rest the instance on your Hillock runner.
Damn iam stupid. Deleted my other chars on lvl 7 when i got my mine. Never crossed my mind i can use one for aoe and the other one for bosses.

Fooooook :(
"
Vissermanza wrote:
Damn iam stupid. Deleted my other chars on lvl 7 when i got my mine. Never crossed my mind i can use one for aoe and the other one for bosses.

Fooooook :(

No worries... the strand is still there.

The weapon swap thing is hard to get used to. Lots of times you'll end up on the wrong mode and can get into trouble.
Well... I'm enjoying it for the first time. The transition from act V to act VI was hard, and there are phases where it seemed weak an others where it feels strong. Kind of interesting that way. We'll see how it plays out. Not even to maps yet.
Got mine yesterday finally, was pretty casual "grind" for me, wasn't in a rush to start league. Nothing compared to the grind in games like Everquest, in days of yore. I camped a mob there for 3+ months, just to turn in a quest, because the NPC also happened to be a highly contested raid target.

First time getting the strand achievement or ever attempting to get this unique. Some of you have horseshoes up your posterior, as I was having a hard time just getting wisdom scrolls.

Nice start to league with it though, despite "starting" a week later.
"
rekkenkrue wrote:
Got mine yesterday finally, was pretty casual "grind" for me, wasn't in a rush to start league. Nothing compared to the grind in games like Everquest, in days of yore. I camped a mob there for 3+ months, just to turn in a quest, because the NPC also happened to be a highly contested raid target.

First time getting the strand achievement or ever attempting to get this unique. Some of you have horseshoes up your posterior, as I was having a hard time just getting wisdom scrolls.

Nice start to league with it though, despite "starting" a week later.

Lack of wisdom scrolls is typical. Use of wisdom scrolls is part of the planning for gear improvement.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
"
ChanBalam wrote:
If, once you reach level 8, you stop killing except for Hillock, it will take you longer to reach level 9 and avoid being a member of that terrible club. :)

I have one runner left and grinding one is a terrible process. She gets about six runs a day so I expect it will take a month or so for her to earn her sword.

Why don't you level up a new runner?

In the time you clear out Twilight Starnd with the new runner should be enough to rest the instance on your Hillock runner.
I've done that in the past. In the first league OG was available, I kept starting runners to keep my rhythm nice and ended up with 8 swords. Currently, I am running my last scion as the first event when I log in and the last event whenever I log out. I figure at about 6 runs a day, I'll get my fourth before the league ends.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
No Oni yet, but he did drop Tabula Rasa.
"
Shenafu wrote:
No Oni yet, but he did drop Tabula Rasa.
cool, now you will get to start play with two 6 links!
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
"
Turtledove wrote:

Lack of wisdom scrolls is typical. Use of wisdom scrolls is part of the planning for gear improvement.

It's only an issue grinding the first map, without access to a vendor. If people have issues with wisdom scrolls after that, they doing it wrong.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info