ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

The Yemen thing was a stupid waste when Obama aided and abetted KSA and it is still now under Trump. The only difference is dems are only concerned with human rights when it is Trump. Obama could literally drone innocent people to death (and he did) and they didn't say a word. One of them said "who cares about a bunch of little brown people?"

Lecturing human rights is only effective when you are consistent. The left couldn't care less about innocent people dying. It is all political with them. Nothing new though.
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
The Yemen thing was a stupid waste when Obama aided and abetted KSA and it is still now under Trump. The only difference is dems are only concerned with human rights when it is Trump. Obama could literally drone innocent people to death (and he did) and they didn't say a word. One of them said "who cares about a bunch of little brown people?"

Lecturing human rights is only effective when you are consistent. The left couldn't care less about innocent people dying. It is all political with them. Nothing new though.

I wouldn't agree.

I know it was done as political hackery, so I'm not sure ScottieB is right to be glad Congress passed it, but if there isn't a good reason for staying in that conflict.

We should get out. Its not good to keep bad policies grandfathered in.
(⌐■_■)
Last edited by RPGlitch on Apr 17, 2019, 1:01:17 PM
"
RPGlitch wrote:

Anyway, to correct your analogy.

"
1. A town with 100 people living there that sees, on average, 1 violent crimes every year.
2. A town with 1,000 people living there that sees, on average, 20 violent crimes every year
3. A city with 10,000,000 people living there that sees, on average, 400 violent crimes every year

I scaled each crime, to a more reasonable number. Now, let's add immigrants.

"
1. A town with 100 people living there now has 50 extra illegal immigrants and sees 2 crimes per year.
2. A small town with 1,000 people now has extra 500 illegal immigrant living there that sees, on average, 50 violent crimes every year
3. A city with 10,000,000 people has 10,000 illegal immigrants living there that sees, on average, 600 violent crimes every year.

Crime, increases in every single of these examples, hitting the smaller population the hardest, while the larger cities are less effected.

For example, case 1, the crime has increased from 1 to 2. Which is 2 times higher than what happened originally.

It's why smaller countries with large immigrant populations were affected the hardest, because they don't have the police force or infrastructure (education, housing, food) to deal with a larger influx of people.

In case 2, small town it's only 1.5 times higher.

In case 3, a city, crime only increased by .5

You botched the numbers. Immigrants have lower rates of violent crime, not higher.
"
MrCoo1 wrote:

You botched the numbers. Immigrants have lower rates of violent crime, not higher.

Okay, give me some corrections to the numbers.

I know it was an analogy, but I guess if you want as accurate as you can.

What are the rates of crime for illegal immigrants in comparison so I can fix it?
(⌐■_■)
The only thing that I'm disappointed with is that he doesn't tell it like it is. Stop making Iran the boogeyman and just say it's about the money. KSA wants to annect Yemen and they're paying good money for American weapons. Iran has basically nothing to do with this.

I'm fine with the intervention though. It's only intelligence and logistics. No boots on the ground.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
RPGlitch wrote:
"
MrCoo1 wrote:

What are the rates of crime for illegal immigrants in comparison so I can fix it?

It highly depends on where you are and if you want to ignore that migrating illegaly into a country is well, illegal.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
RPGlitch wrote:
"
MrCoo1 wrote:

The numbers don't have to be actually representative to demonstrate the point. The point had to do with the relationship of the numbers. Your numbers for immigrant crime rate was waaaay too high compared to the base population, and the point is that it should be less.
Last edited by MrCoo1 on Apr 17, 2019, 2:39:30 PM
Okay, fine.

"
1. A town with 100 people living there now has 120 extra illegal immigrants and sees 2 crimes per year.
2. A small town with 1,000 people now has extra 500 illegal immigrant living there that sees, on average, 28 violent crimes every year
3. A city with 100,000 people has 10,000 illegal immigrants living there that sees, on average, 440 violent crimes every year.

How's this MrCoo1?

I had to adjust the last statistic to 100,000 because 400 per 10,000,000 doesn't make much sense if you scale down.

As it'd assume all migrants in a 10,000 population would have 0 violent crime.

Which has never happened in human history.

So in order from top to bottom.

2 times more violent crime in small hamlets.

40% roughly increased violent crimes in small towns

and 10% increased crimes in large cities. (actually this seems to be pretty close since BBC reported something similar)

In all cases, an increase in crime.
(⌐■_■)
Y'all couldn't have missed the point harder if you tried.
Luna's Blackguards - a guild of bronies - is now recruiting! If you're a fan of our favourite chromatic marshmallow equines, hit me up with an add or whisper, and I'll invite you!
IGN: HopeYouAreFireProof
"
Y'all couldn't have missed the point harder if you tried.

?

wasnt the point that average crime goes down?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info