ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
I don't know where the next Olympics is being held, but I think you've got a chance at the gold in Mental Gymnastics.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/01/opinions/us-pulling-out-of-the-inf-treaty-rewards-putin-hurts-nato-engel-smith/index.html

The Critical Thinker vs the NPC. One tries to think for himself about what happened, the other links to a CNN opinion piece.

"

Northam has next to zero support from Dems. They ALL want the guy to step down, especially the women wearing white.

Fox News is lying to you.

If by zero support you mean 50% support, sure. When you pull out a condescending "Fox News is lying to you" but are a clueless shill.

In another really curious case of TDS (or blatant upvote manipulation by Media Matters), this thread about Trump trying to build a mall (not wall) 30 years ago has 30k upvotes. Half the comments are asking why this is news. Really makes you think why tens of thousands of people would upvote that.

https://old.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/anrp2d/donald_trump_was_in_negotiations_to_build_a_mall/

Why the fuck are you linking a poll made to the general public as proof that democrats are still supporting him? This makes no sense.

Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
"
faerwin wrote:

Why the fuck are you linking a poll made to the general public as proof that democrats are still supporting him? This makes no sense.

Democrats are people who identify as Democrats. Not sure what you're on about.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
I don't know where the next Olympics is being held, but I think you've got a chance at the gold in Mental Gymnastics.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/01/opinions/us-pulling-out-of-the-inf-treaty-rewards-putin-hurts-nato-engel-smith/index.html

The Critical Thinker vs the NPC. One tries to think for himself about what happened, the other links to a CNN opinion piece.

You seem to have little clue. Let me try to explain it in simple terms.

Scrotie was making fun of me for making up a theory that since Trump is a Russian agent he pulled out of the INF treaty because that's what Putin would want. I simply posted a link to an article that should have made it clear that I didn't make up that theory, that many people outside of your Fox News echo chamber believe that is possible.

"
Xavderion wrote:
"
faerwin wrote:

Democrats are people who identify as Democrats. Not sure what you're on about.

The general public doesn't watch the news and many probably haven't even heard about the Northam blackface incident. The telling thing is that there is widespread condemnation from all corners of the Democratic establishment as well as the media. It would appear that the Fox News echo chamber may once again be painting a false reality that you have once again bought into.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Trump sounded good.

I am not even pointing out the ridiculous lies in some parts of the speech, see a fact check yourself, if you want to.

So the economy might go down because of investigations, sure, sure.

But ofc most of the speech actually sounded good.

Why ?

Because the speech does not reflect Trump´s thoughts and feelings, was not written by Trump and he was just acting.

As I have mentioned before this is "1 day out of 365 - Trump" or "Teleprompter Trump". American people become a victim of a delusion here.

Please just be aware of that.
It's fun seeing how many cultists are mad at non-cultists because they've realized their cult leader is a fraud, conman and criminal.

Trump is a criminal because he chose to be. Don't blame me. :)
The cognitive dissonance must be painful for you guys. Imagine having to endure 6 more years of that!
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
It's fun seeing how many cultists are mad at non-cultists because they've realized their cult leader is a fraud, conman and criminal.
Conwoman, you mean.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
Xavderion wrote:

"[...] Asked about the proposal on Thursday, Pelosi struck a less dismissive tone.
"Quite frankly I haven't seen it, but I do know that it's enthusiastic, and we welcome all the enthusiasm that's out there," she said at her weekly news conference. "I'm very excited about it all, and I welcome the Green New Deal and any other proposals." [..]"

Whoa, tough fight. Yawn.
Last edited by Schmodderhengst on Feb 7, 2019, 2:21:15 PM
"
"
Xavderion wrote:

"[...] Asked about the proposal on Thursday, Pelosi struck a less dismissive tone.
"Quite frankly I haven't seen it, but I do know that it's enthusiastic, and we welcome all the enthusiasm that's out there," she said at her weekly news conference. "I'm very excited about it all, and I welcome the Green New Deal and any other proposals." [..]"

Whoa, tough fight. Yawn.

I, too, totally buy that backtrack.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info