ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

"
Turtledove wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

Oops, too late — Trump already pulled out of the INF treaty since Russia was constantly breaking its rules. Not that you can really blame Russia for that, when so many Americans have reverted to looking at Russia as a thoroughly sinister enemy.

So how's it feel to be the useful idiots of interventionist warhawks? That's at least the fourt time the MSM has successfully duped you into major escalation of conflict as the past 18 years.

Regarding the INF treaty, Putin probably told Trump to pull out so Russia could never be held accountable for violating it. Trump obviously always caters to Putin's wishes and desires.
I don't know where the next Olympics is being held, but I think you've got a chance at the gold in Mental Gymnastics.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

Oops, too late — Trump already pulled out of the INF treaty since Russia was constantly breaking its rules. Not that you can really blame Russia for that, when so many Americans have reverted to looking at Russia as a thoroughly sinister enemy.

So how's it feel to be the useful idiots of interventionist warhawks? That's at least the fourt time the MSM has successfully duped you into major escalation of conflict as the past 18 years.

Regarding the INF treaty, Putin probably told Trump to pull out so Russia could never be held accountable for violating it. Trump obviously always caters to Putin's wishes and desires.
I don't know where the next Olympics is being held, but I think you've got a chance at the gold in Mental Gymnastics.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/01/opinions/us-pulling-out-of-the-inf-treaty-rewards-putin-hurts-nato-engel-smith/index.html
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
鬼殺し wrote:
2) Are you seriously reduced to going after a 78 year old woman's TEETH?

This is low. Really, really low.

As I work for a living, did not see this until now.

I really hope you are just trying to be obnoxious (and I get that) but if not this is literally the most stupid thing I have read all week (which is saying something).

First of all, save your pity for all the poor pensioners in the world that cannot afford adequate dental care. I deal with a few of them and it is not a joke. I would not make fun of someone that can't afford it.

This one is not a poor pensioner. Try finding out about their real estate holdings before you paint her as the poor old granny.

Do you seriously think that someone that owns prime real estate in the Bay area (or old man does), is richer than God, and has had what looks to be at least 400k of face work (yeah, my aunt is about her age and looks about the same, and that is what it costs), yet cannot afford dental implants?

This sounds like the kind of silly stuff dems say about their cult leaders.

Do you believe in Santa as well?
Censored.
"
Chadwixx wrote:
I thought they were dressed up as sheep. It would make sense with their mentality.

Agreed. But I've got nothing against sheep and pretty sure if you gave a sheep thousands of dollars' budget of Gucci, Chanel, and Prada they would dress better!
Censored.
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/01/opinions/us-pulling-out-of-the-inf-treaty-rewards-putin-hurts-nato-engel-smith/index.html
Nevermind. The Representative from New York clearly has you beat.

Engel's headline: "US pulling out of the INF treaty rewards Putin, hurts NATO"

Summary of NATO's official statement, which Engel actually links to in his own article:
"
In a statement, NATO said America's allies "fully support" the US decision because of Russia's threat to Euro-Atlantic security and its refusal to provide any credible response or take any steps towards full and verifiable compliance.
I hope Trump knows NATO's safe word, because it seems he hurts Europe so good she's practically begging for it.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 6, 2019, 8:03:40 PM
it's kinda nice trump supporters will spend eternity with trump
"
Turtledove wrote:

If Putin pull out of INF treaty, What is US gonna do? Think of the implication of Russia unilaterally pulling out of the treaty and is able and willing to use nukes. There is some kind of dangerous deep complacency that countries can't and wouldn't throw nukes at each other.
Best State of the Union speech in my lifetime. Talked about compromise instead of division. Like any team wheatehr digging pools like I do or running a football through a hole (grats patriots) or a building nation you must have teamwork.

Trump may be best President since George Washingtion

Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Feb 6, 2019, 8:25:59 PM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
I don't 'try to sound smart'. I am smart. And the only people here who know me and disagree with that either have an unnecessarily large bone to pick, or wouldn't know smart if it inserted itself forcibly into their left nostril, sideways.

Ever heard the expression, 'don't enter an arse-kicking competition with a porcupine'? Hint: you're not the porcupine here. Go ram your ineffectual little tooties elsewhere, bub.
On the one hand, I can confirm Charan is pretty darn smart. There's lots of different types of smart, and Charan doesn't have all of them, but he has several and is very, very strong at a few.

On the other hand, it is perhaps unwise to believe that alone is sufficient. When we look at history, do we see a consistent pattern of the smartest winning, if by "smartest" we mean smartest in the ways Charan is? I would say not at all. It's hubristic to think the person you think is stupid doesn't have the skill to defeat you. There's always something more to learn.

Me? I'd get into a battle of wits with God himself if I could. I call it the Goku Mentality — I just want to spar and get better, and I often have no idea if insufficient evidence to determine if I'll win or not when I start things off. Losing isn't always a bad thing, you know; it allows one to be shown skills in places they hadn't previously thought to look.

I think a little more Goku Mentality would behoove you, Charan. I hope you understand that's the polar opposite of telling you to back off from what you believe in, and fight (figuratively) for it as hard as you can. But why discourage your opponents from doing the same thing? Not cool, bub.
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Best State of the Union speech in my lifetime. Talked about compromise instead of division. Like any team weather digging pools like I do or running a football through a hole or a building nation you must have teamwork.
Meh. I don't know whether I'd say "must" or not. I don't view teamwork as an necessity so much as just another tool in the toolbox, sometimes the best for the job and sometimes not. I do think it's currently underutilized in Washington, with extreme partisanship making things needlessly stressful and more difficult. So I guess it comes down to whether the slightly-off "must" is better persuasion than more accurate yet long-winded terminology.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 6, 2019, 8:38:15 PM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
For the record, I'm fairly sure Trump is an epic nihilist. He pays lip service to the idea of God but I dare anyone here to try to convince me he feels as though he's subject to a higher power infamous for its moral fortitude...
I think it's odd to say this about Trump when so many leaders in Europe have no stake in the future of their non-existent children.

Also, it's very difficult to get one's face on Mount Rushmore without being pretty fucking awesome. I don't mind the idea of Trump being deeply narcissistic, providing he's playing the long game.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 6, 2019, 8:45:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info