ALL HAIL PRESIDENT TRUMP

haha I often say I dont trust ppl w/o children. they are all for selves proof is how led life never thinking of lrsving better world... which is why i never trusted mattis deep in books with no progeny. glas he's gone. Anyway Trump has tons of children and grandchilren and wants a world that best for them IMO
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Feb 6, 2019, 8:47:59 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Best State of the Union speech in my lifetime. Talked about compromise instead of division. Like any team wheatehr digging pools like I do or running a football through a hole (grats patriots) or a building nation you must have teamwork.

Trump may be best President since George Washingtion

Talk about unity while both side jabbed at each other. The sincerity is astonishing. /sarcasm
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Goku is a horrible, horrible person.
What a charming and popular thing to say. You and Lex Luthor should compare notes on Superman.

I imagine your version of DBS would've been rather short: Goku sees Beerus, Goku provokes Beerus, Beerus mops floor with Goku, Beerus destroys Earth for impudence. And somehow Beerus is the good guy for having done so.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 6, 2019, 8:59:39 PM
"
deathflower wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

If Putin pull out of INF treaty, What is US gonna do? Think of the implication of Russia unilaterally pulling out of the treaty and is able and willing to use nukes. There is some kind of dangerous deep complacency that countries can't and wouldn't throw nukes at each other.

It's not a matter of "cant" or "wont". It's a mexican standoff, and all guns will turn and shoot towards the person who fires the first shot.

As long as Putin is in power, Russia won't pull the trigger first. The orange baboon is a much more real nuclear threat than Putin.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Goku is a horrible, horrible person.
What a charming and popular thing to say. You and Lex Luthor should compare notes on Superman.

I imagine your version of DBS would've been rather short: Goku sees Beerus, Goku provokes Beerus, Beerus mops floor with Goku, Beerus destroys Earth for impudence. And somehow Beerus is the good guy for having done so.
[Removed by Charan]

I wish my fat fingers on my phone had been just a little faster.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 6, 2019, 9:07:03 PM

LMAO russia is nothing. GDP is likd mexico. poor AF . Its amusing to me ppl think they are like USSR which wanst all DAt BTW.

FEAR MONGERING.

Anyway gonna have to work out happiness withoput enemies l;ike rusia. republicans et als

pplk suck tho so they make enemy
Git R Dun!
look man you can try to kill messengers but cant kill message. Character assassin s is normal with ppl without clear message,

Good thing abt Trump is letting results speak for self.

More jobs, more women in jobs. more prosperity.

Best president ever

just look at your 401k up[ and up
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Feb 6, 2019, 11:24:12 PM
Every president/leader is "the best ever" for some people. Thing is, what those "some people" think may not be the best for the country.

I'd love to pull out some ad hominems here, but that would probably be a real low blow.
Obama was pretty good too. I don't really get into partisanship too much but that was a quality speech by Mr Trump. It's hard for me to be republican.

Give me a no tax, minimal gov, open borders party - aka libertarian - Im in until then I just go with who ever sounds better. Trump sounded good.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Feb 7, 2019, 1:07:06 AM
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
I don't know where the next Olympics is being held, but I think you've got a chance at the gold in Mental Gymnastics.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/01/opinions/us-pulling-out-of-the-inf-treaty-rewards-putin-hurts-nato-engel-smith/index.html

The Critical Thinker vs the NPC. One tries to think for himself about what happened, the other links to a CNN opinion piece.

"

Northam has next to zero support from Dems. They ALL want the guy to step down, especially the women wearing white.

Fox News is lying to you.

If by zero support you mean 50% support, sure. When you pull out a condescending "Fox News is lying to you" but are a clueless shill.

In another really curious case of TDS (or blatant upvote manipulation by Media Matters), this thread about Trump trying to build a mall (not wall) 30 years ago has 30k upvotes. Half the comments are asking why this is news. Really makes you think why tens of thousands of people would upvote that.

https://old.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/anrp2d/donald_trump_was_in_negotiations_to_build_a_mall/
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Feb 7, 2019, 2:21:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info