3.11 -- Righteous Fire Juggernaut / Chieftain (Outdated and Abandoned)

they already got sold, its really expensive to run that aspect apparently and I don't have the proper gear to do it with, plus I need to upgrade my koams first.

already started crafting the gloves I need to use for that setup.

took ages to find someone with a fenemus portal now I have to find another one
Last edited by zheng738 on Dec 22, 2018, 8:41:00 AM
"
Shuggananas wrote:
"
current gear at 98.35

Dude you're missing like 4 jewel slots on your tree

Missing 4 what? I think I'm currently missing 2 but I took the 2 major dex nodes because phase run improved my QoL

Only concerned with hitting 100 then I'll rework a few things around
its really easy to hit 100 this league, just hit pure breachstones
"
zheng738 wrote:
they already got sold, its really expensive to run that aspect apparently and I don't have the proper gear to do it with, plus I need to upgrade my koams first.

already started crafting the gloves I need to use for that setup.

took ages to find someone with a fenemus portal now I have to find another one

I wonder if it's easier to find someone selling a cheap pair that have that and crap other stats and craft from that base.

Expensive how? You mean with the 4 aura? What gloves? I feel like there's an entire second forum full of advanced techniques for RF that I've not read or something. It must be right next to the post on how you guys make this much money. Some of you guys seem to have 1,000 exalt worth of gear, and I just don't see how making even 10% of that is possible.

I've got Uber Elder to spawn, but I ran out of maps so I can't actually go kill him. I'm selling my t15 maps to buy t16 maps, because actually running them costs me money.
got something like this

It helps keeping elemental overload
"
"
Shuggananas wrote:
"
current gear at 98.35

Dude you're missing like 4 jewel slots on your tree

Missing 4 what? I think I'm currently missing 2 but I took the 2 major dex nodes because phase run improved my QoL

Only concerned with hitting 100 then I'll rework a few things around

One above "juggernaut" node, one left of golem's blood, one next to "shaper", one above "devotion", one right of "holy fire"
You're wasting points on stuff like light of divinity etc
Also you should take the 2 points from bandits in end game, oak's bonus is weak
always a personal favorite that no one really used expect me, but I think its straight up busted

"
zheng738 wrote:
always a personal favorite that no one really used expect me, but I think its straight up busted

I was using this one for a while. But I see how yours could be awesome for mapping. Sucks all the fun out of the boot enchant that gives a damage bonus for non vaal skills during soul prevention, however.

I see there's only 2 for sale and they're 10ex a piece. So I'll literally never have one. Neat.
Last edited by Eatsblood on Dec 22, 2018, 4:41:59 PM
Would this be a good item for RF just got it from the syndicate?
"
meromex666 wrote:
Would this be a good item for RF just got it from the syndicate?

We don't ignite, so it's not great, but you got the 3% flask enchant from it, and that IS great.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info