Donald Trump and US politics

"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
kolyaboo wrote:
Bad news flash: US been laughing stock overseas for years and years. At least my lifetime. Try getting off your chair and traveling. Oh, too late. You would blame it on Trump now. Laughing stock back in 1st Bush's time. Probably Nixon too but I'm not old enough.

Seems like Asia's major powers aren't laughing:

Japan:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=53&v=wpJcMnv2qbk

Korea (who greeted President Trump with an AWESOME parade!):
https://youtu.be/DQlF1ybixaI?t=2s

China:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCXyBmSEtEM

China, who wouldn't even roll up an exit stairway for Obama's visit, compelling him to deplane by the rear ramp stairs, and who certainly didn't invite him to be the first US President to dine in the Forbidden City. =^[.]^=

They know Trump is susceptible to flattery.
Trumplings, set aside whatever batshit insane propaganda you've been gulping down and track down some actual facts. Obama was (and still is) widely respected around the world. Trump is widely reviled.
"
Jennik wrote:
Trumplings, set aside whatever batshit insane propaganda you've been gulping down and track down some actual facts. Obama was (and still is) widely respected around the world. Trump is widely reviled.
You're confusing like with respect. The man who spends all his money buying rounds for his neighbors and never seeks remittance (and thus goes into debt) is indeed well liked; the man who does seek it, not so much (especially if he dares to apply interest on the loan and generate a profit). The first man is clearly the better liked, but is he the better respected?

In any case, I have no doubt Obama was seen by those outside of America as someone who could put the world's concerns first and America's second, or third, or fourth... So yes, internationally popular. Trump is, in contrast, a bitter pill; his international receptions are an attempt at sugar-coating it.

I mean, just out of curiosity, to all non-Americans in this thread: when you choose the leader of your nation, is it important to you that the candidate be popular with US citizens?
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Nov 10, 2017, 3:28:04 AM
"
Jennik wrote:

When libs clinge to the illusion that being POTUS is a worldwide popularity contest.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Globalists on suicide watch.

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Oh look, another non-racist hating on the (((globalists))). How wonderful. What fine, upstanding cultists Trump has. Only the best people.
"
Xavderion wrote:
Globalists on suicide watch.

Something else he'll wrongly assume credit for. He tweets that crap so that his mentally void army of trumplets will fawn over him with misguided compliments. His ego is monstrous in size and equally thin.
Q.E.D.

"
Jennik wrote:
Oh look, another non-racist hating on the (((globalists))). How wonderful. What fine, upstanding cultists Trump has. Only the best people.

Prepare to die... of a heart attack brought on by pure raw disgust. I'm kidding, obviously, but you might want to sit down before Googling.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Nov 10, 2017, 12:06:50 PM
When you send your wife shopping for a new wall.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info