Donald Trump and US politics

"
Jennik wrote:
Scrotes, how are you so consistently wrong about damn near everything? You bring up the "identitarianism." You don't reply with screeds about "intersectional majority-identitarianism" when some racist asshole posts "it's okay to be white," "build the wall," "black crime Chicago so bad," or whatever bullshit they're pushing that day.
Well, intersectionality sure is an interesting concept applied to majority-identitarianism, I'll grant you that. I hadn't really considered it before, but it does apply; for instance, many on the hard right will say things are hard on whites and hard on men, and especially hard on white men. That's intersectional alright.

But two of the things you list there aren't racist. It is okay to be white. Building The Wall isn't inherently racist, because Mexicans (the nationality) are not necesarily Hispanic or Mestizo (the ethnicities); The Wall is, however, inherently nationalist, since it is discriminatory based on nationality, and as a nationalist proposal I understand why globalists (both left and right) despise it.

I think the core problem is that you've confused anti-SJW trolling (ex: "it's okay to be white") with — how did you phrase it again? — intersectional majority-identitarianism. To that, all I have to say is: black lives matter. Although I think /pol/ is closer to the target audience for that, don't you?
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Nov 8, 2017, 2:31:47 PM
Daddy gave us an anniversary post. Or should I say anniversaREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
It's a pre-incarceration shot. Last chance to pose in their 'freedom' clothing together.
"
It's a pre-incarceration shot. Last chance to pose in their 'freedom' clothing together.
I'm still waiting on hearing some of your nonleftist positions.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"

Guilty criminals should be jailed. Nothing political about my position on that.

"
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Guilty criminals should be jailed. Nothing political about my position on that.
Indeed, so it means nothing. I should have said, what positions on the left do you disagree with?
Happy anniversary for the Year of Salt!
@Scrotie: I don't give China big credit. Or, maybe I do. Depends on my venue. :)
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:

She's still not locked up. There's no wall. No repeal & replace.

Why have you no salt? Those are the only things making me salty. Can't the cheeto get anything done?
"
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:

She's still not locked up. There's no wall. No repeal & replace.

Why have you no salt? Those are the only things making me salty. Can't the cheeto get anything done?

Daddy is our wall. Illegal immigration dropped 70%.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info