Donald Trump and US politics

"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Well said McB.

Hey is anyone #BoycottNFL?

I am. It's pretty easy for me since I don't watch any pro sports except fighting which I PPV usually. But made easier with their total disrespect of America who made them rich and free. I understand hating some things about USA, I do too. Like perpetual war state. Like insane taxes on everything. etc. But on the the balance it's best country in the world and no reason to disrespect it publicly. In front of kids, vets and people.

If they hate it so much quit NFL and show us how to be a kind gentle police officer. Let me know how it goes. Easy to Monday quarterback cops choices and they are wrong chices in many cases but not reason to disrespect whole country over it. Besides sports and poltics shouldnt mix. It's a place to come together and fight over trivial stuff like who's team is best.

I find it hilarious how people who spent 2+ years (rightly) criticizing snowflake SJWs for having their feeling hurt too easily are now having their feelings hurt over this. (Not saying its you, but maybe it is, idk either way).

The amount of hypocrisy from all sides of this issue is staggering.

1) See above

2) The League wouldn't let the Cowboys wear decals in support of Dallas PD after multiple officers got killed by a politically motivated sniper, but on this issue, they put out a statement saying they understand, and wont levy punishments.

3) People criticize the kneelers. The defenders say "it's their opinion, they're entitled to it". Trump tweets his opinion. Those same people say "OMG WTF STFU TRUMP FUCK YOUR OPINION". Including LeBron James today, which is double bonus hypocrisy since he's been regularly hailed by fans and media alike for using his platform to speak about politics.

4) Sticking with LeBron, he also said that 'sports shouldn't be used to divide people'. This is like the group on his side drawing a giant dividing line starting from one end of the field, having the #boycottNFL ers do the same from the other endzone, and LeBron going "omg can you believe those guys over there?? So divisive!"

5) Finally, and the most egregious example, the same people boycotting the NFL then went and spent a bunch of money on Alejandro Villanueva's jersey because they liked the way he handled the protests. You showed them! Suck it NFL we wont watch you! (But here's some more money). Fucking brilliant lot they are.

*Bonus fake news alert* The group in part 5 didn't even have his position right:

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2017/09/25/alejandro-villanueva-speaks-about-national-anthem/

He wasn't even trying to 'protest the protest' lol. This thing is a circus of idiots.

To throw in one more tangent, I searched for 'cleveland browns post anthem protest community outreach' and this result wasn't even in the top 50.

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2017/09/ricardo_louis_meets_with_brown.html

Fuck the media.
After a lifelong boycott, I've now become an NFL viewer and supporter.
When you don't give a fuck about getting JFKed

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
'member how Russian propaganda influenced the US elections? Turns out they promoted Hillary and BLM. This means Russians didn't really care about who wins, they just wanted to spread FUD. The "Trump colluded with Russia" story gets more stupid by the day.

http://archive.is/MDBT5
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Trump didn't collude w/ Russia, but he is definitely dumb.
"
Xavderion wrote:
'member how Russian propaganda influenced the US elections? Turns out they promoted Hillary and BLM. This means Russians didn't really care about who wins, they just wanted to spread FUD. The "Trump colluded with Russia" story gets more stupid by the day.

http://archive.is/MDBT5

For some reason, despite evidence proving that Russia was influencing the election for Trumps, you don't believe it.

But at the first interpretation that it might have favored Hillary, you believe it.

In the article you linked, they state that the goal was to increase racial tensions and increase the divide between population. It's funny but during the campaigns, I remember Trump dividing the populations while Hillary was trying to bring them together.
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
"
ironstove wrote:
Trump didn't collude w/ Russia, but he is definitely dumb.

Trump 100% colluded with Russia on many things, it's just yet to be proven that he did for the election. Still, when you are a puppet for Russia, it's all in their interest to help him get as much power as possible, provided Russia keep control.

So I wouldn't be surprised if Trump didn't directly ask for Russia's help but knew for sure that they would be helping him based on their relations and mutual interests.

Now, if such is the case, I don't think this could be considered collusion unless they can prove that Trump campaigned because he'd have Russia support (and their involvement) which I think would be close to or impossible to prove unless he made a mistake and was caught (a direct request from Trump).

That being said, we should wait until the investigation is over.

N.B. Trump is still an incompetent buffoon
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
"
faerwin wrote:
That being said, we should wait until the investigation is over.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Biggest waste of tax payers money ever. Not that liberals care all they do is steal money from makers and give it to takers. In this case 20-25 blood sucking lawyers who charge over $1000 an hour. Thank you US tax payer scarping by. So even if Trumps down with Russians thats not a crime. Most people think having relations with people who can wipe you off the map in 1 hour a good thing. Reagan, Bush and clinton had strong relations with Russia. I don't really like Trump mentioned it over and over but he's a 1000x better than ANY liberal.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 26, 2017, 11:09:10 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Biggest waste of tax payers money ever. Not that liberals care all they do is steal money from makers and give it to takers. In this case 20-25 blood sucking lawyers who charge over $1000 an hour. Thank you US tax payer scarping by. So even if Trumps down with Russians thats not a crime. Most people think having relations with people who can wipe you off the map in 1 hour a good thing. Reagan, Bush and clinton had strong relations with Russia. I don't really like Trump mentioned it over and over but he's a 1000x better than ANY liberal.

I bet you didn't say a damn thing with all the right wing investigations into such important things like a blowjob.

Clearly don't know shit about politics if you think the right is for the middle class. I'm sure that trickle down will work one of these times.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info